Sports Interactive Community

Apologies if this isn't a bug but more of an observation

I am 7 seasons deep into my game and I noticed I was coming up a lot of regen managers in the lower leagues of England. I had a quick look and counted

National League North: 19 out of 22 club have a regen manager with no prior coaching experience

National League South:  17 out of 22 clubs have a regen manager with no prior coaching experience

National League: 10 out of 22 clubs have a regen manager with no prior coaching experience

League Two: 12 out of 24 clubs have a regen manager only 4 had coaching experience

League One: 3 out of 24 clubs have a regen manager, 2 with coaching experience

Championship: 1 out of 24 clubs have a regen manager with no prior coaching experience

As I said, this may be more an observation than a bug. However, it does take away from the realism that so many clubs get regen managers from out of the blue and especially so early into a save. Has anyone else seen this arise?

Hi @ThinkCreateSee

Thanks for raising this. There are a couple of things that might cause this - either newgen managers are generating to become too good, real managers are retiring too early/not interested in dropping down levels, or clubs are favouring younger managers too much.

If you have your save game that displays this could you upload it for us to have a look at, please? Any saves from just before a newgen manager is appointed ahead of a more suitable real candidate would also be useful. 

Cheers,

Andrew