Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Torlo

FM 20 Crash Dump When Loading Save

The game crashes whenever I load up my save file, but while I was playing it before I saved the game everything was working fine and I could continue as normal. The crash only started when I tried to load up the save file. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted cache and preferences multiple times. I think it's a save issue and I'm unsure what to do.

FM 2020 v20.3.0.1350875 (2020.02.25 17.42.51).dmp

Can you upload the save to the SI Cloud, please? I'll see if I can get it working on my end. 

Did your PC crash/reboot at all when you were trying to save it last, do you remember?

I've uploaded my save to the cloud. It should be under "Maid Torlo - FK Sarajevo (v03)"

And yes, I'm almost certain it's not a corruption issue since this is the second time this has happened. The first time I had saved and it was unable to load it was around the same in game date and I had assumed that maybe I closed the game too early so I tried again maybe two weeks into the future. The game played fine, no issues crashes etc, then I saved tried to load it and got that crash dump.

And every save I have post February 1st 2028 does not load at all.

Edited by Torlo

Thanks for that Torlo - I'll take a look at it shortly and provide an update. 

Could you also upload one of the saves close to the date you mention and I'll see if that issue is linked at all. (If the first save doesn't cover that)

Unfortunately I do not have any saves before Feb 1st 2028, the only other save I have is from 2026.

I wont be able to look into the 2028 issue until you get a save that is closer to the time, I'm afraid - but keep me posted on that. 

As for the Sarajevo save, it looks like it may be corrupted unfortunately. Did your PC ever crash during saving at all, or something similar?