Sports Interactive Community
Srutt2350

Winter transfer window update not showing

Afternoon,

I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Android build version 9 and I can't access the new database. Version 20.3 downloaded fine lastnight, and I've had no problems running the game on the tablet till now.

I spoke to your twitter team and they suggested posting here. When I create a new game/career on the select a club screen the database drop down field in the top right of the screen is greyed out so that I can't change it. It currently says Football Manager 2020.

The version i'm running is:

FMT Version number 20.3.0-1351073 (m.e v2040).

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Hi, 

Did you select yes to downloading the data when prompted after selecting update from the play store? 

I'd recommend uninstalling and doing a full reinstall of the game from the Play Store. 

Please let us know if this doesn't work and we'll investigate further.

Thanks,

Harrison

Hi,

Don't think it prompted me after I updated from the Play Store to downloading the data. I've rebooted my tablet several time and there was no prompt.

If I uninstall the game. How do I keep my current save file? Sorry I'm new to Touch this year so not sure how I can keep the file if I uninstall the game.

Thanks!

Hi Harison,

Sorry ignore my last post. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's fixed the problem. The database drop down is showing the 20.3 update as well as the original database and allowing me to choose. 

Thanks for your help!

Simon

No problem Simon, just to let you know, save game files are saved to your device on Android so you won't lose them when uninstalling the game.

Enjoy the game,

Harrison