Sports Interactive Community
lutzio83

Training disappearing after choosing a specific one in calender

Summary: Playing a semi professional club I changed the training slot in an upcoming week to Automatisms and the whole training for this week disappeared.

Description of Issue: see above

Steps to Reproduce: Go to training calendar and change training in one of the upcoming weeks to a tactic training style

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloudTraining Error - Schweden semiprofessional team.fm

I´ve the same problem in the third tier in belgium. Also with a semi professional club.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 11:45, lutzio83 said:

Summary: Playing a semi professional club I changed the training slot in an upcoming week to Automatisms and the whole training for this week disappeared.

Description of Issue: see above

Steps to Reproduce: Go to training calendar and change training in one of the upcoming weeks to a tactic training style

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloudTraining Error - Schweden semiprofessional team.fm

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 13:21, Rossi087 said:

I´ve the same problem in the third tier in belgium. Also with a semi professional club.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 16:20, Logank said:

same here 3rd tier denmark

Thanks to the three of you. I've logged a bug to deal with this issue - seems to be an issue with our semi professional teams. Cheers. 

Posted (edited)

20.4 update. Semi-prof training still disappearing. 

You can use OXIETRAINING BUG.FM if needed. Uploaded 24th feb.

These disappearings can be rounded if custom schedule is loaded before week starts.

Edited by Pasonen

Posted (edited)

These disappearings CAN'T be rounded if custom schedule is loaded before week starts!

I'm play in 5th italian level.

I could insert different training sessions in the pre-season, but now the championship has started and it's not possible even before the week.

the workouts disappear and I can't restore the scheduled one!

pls FIX!

vlcsnap-00001.png

Edited by paolo DeGarmo

Also having the same issue playing as AFC Ammanford in the Cymru Premier also semi-pro, I can change the schedule when the weekly update comes in my inbox but otherwise cannot change an individual slot under the training menu.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this one. It should only be effecting semi-pro clubs.

We believe it can be worked around by using custom schedules. If you have examples of situations that can't be undone, please provide clear steps to reproduce and we can look into it further.

I report a bug that affects training from the fourth division down.
The bug occurs when you change your workouts in the week in which there is a game (the same does not occur in the weeks of rest or in the pre-season preparation).
The bug had never been present before version 24.0

Cattura 2.PNG

I have exactly the same problem with an amateur club.

Having the same issue with Tvakkers - semi professional club, issue seems to be for me since the last update as it was working fine before.  

Ekenas IF same deal, u can use my save too, u can also not choose your youth team trainer assignments

Julian Verkerk - Werkloos.fm

On 09/03/2020 at 12:02, Andrew James said:

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this one. It should only be effecting semi-pro clubs.

We believe it can be worked around by using custom schedules. If you have examples of situations that can't be undone, please provide clear steps to reproduce and we can look into it further.

custom schedules dont works! 

yep i thought it was patched out but nope still present and its really bloody annoying just lost a months worth of training

I had similar experience with semi club also. I didn't know that was a bug.

I am both happy and sad to find that a bug is the cause of this. Happy because I'm not crazy. Sad because it hasn't been fixed.