Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
aan.juned69

Can't attend other matches game.

sorry if im take it in wrong place, i have one question. after winter update i can no longer attend the other team games to scout their players.  i didnt make new saves, i continue my saves before winter update.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 08:19, aan.juned69 said:

sorry if im take it in wrong place, i have one question. after winter update i can no longer attend the other team games to scout their players.  i didnt make new saves, i continue my saves before winter update.

Hey @aan.juned69 - Do you have a save game where you can't attend a match? Thanks.

4 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @aan.juned69 - Do you have a save game where you can't attend a match? Thanks.

yes i just upload by the name experiment3.

Can you give me an example of a game you can't attend? I've used the save game attached, picked the match between Lazio vs Cagliari on the schedule and attended that and it seemed to work. 

Though I should add - How are you trying to attend this fixture? Are you selecting attend on the schedule or via a different method? image.thumb.png.6c528c5db7b1b129e098cd7c40eb7216.png 

16 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Can you give me an example of a game you can't attend? I've used the save game attached, picked the match between Lazio vs Cagliari on the schedule and attended that and it seemed to work. 

Though I should add - How are you trying to attend this fixture? Are you selecting attend on the schedule or via a different method? image.thumb.png.6c528c5db7b1b129e098cd7c40eb7216.png 

i search on UCL or UEL, i choose matches. there's some matches and i clik on " v " on right hand side of the matches. usually on the dropdown there's 3 options ( no action, scout match , attend match ). aftwer winter update there's no more attend match  in that way... probably i missed something here,i should clik " v " between 2 clubs. thanks for help and response.very much appreciated.

UEFA Europa League_ Fixtures & Results.png