Few serious questions about FM20 mobile

On the FMM19 i had few issues and i want to know if some of them are changed in FMM20 before i buy it.

1. Managing a team in Spain or Holland i noticed that players in B team never got their stats better even they play games non stop in second tier league and all my facilities are at highest. If i loan them however even in a team of lover division than my B team their stats raise over time.

2. The game was waaaaaaay easy. I start from lowest English league and i go up to Premier League within the 7 seasons top. Further more at least a third of my players are the same ones i had in blue Square north. And even with them after total of 9 seasons from starting at lowest i become the most dominant team in the world. Not to say that with Bilbao even they have only Basque playar rule i get 5 titles in first 5 seasons. It is really too easy.

3. Rich clubs. Is the AI still a bit weird in rich teams like in 2019 edition. In my game they buy so many best strikers even they have 2 bad and veeeeery old right full backs. Not to mention they buy like 3 world class keepers but are missing or have 3 central defenders aged 34 or 35 years. 

I always start as unknown manager and after 3 seasons got bored because how easy the game is. 

I Love the game but those things really destoyed my game in previous editions. Is the 2020 edition still have this flaws and is it wort to buy it or no?

Edited by Zoot

2 hours ago, passenger58 said:

It amazes me when people say this game is easy. Don't get me wrong, it's not impossible, but I'd never get promoted 7 seasons in a row or win the title in 5 successive seasons from the start. What's your secret, Zoot? 

I honestly dont know. I can give you my Vittese save to see. I play there 3 seasons. Sell my players to big clubs non stop and still win the title like 12 games before the end of the season. 

Or i can send you my current Athletic Bilbao in Spain 26 games into third season now and i am 1st with 71 points Barcelona 62 Atletico Madrid 54 and Real Madrid 52.

Maybe its a tactic i deploy because i play same tactic no matter what club division etc ot gets me near 3 goals per match.

I dont know i put limitations i put my own rules to make a game harder but its not hard at all. 

Sounds like I'm better off giving you my save game to play through. 😉

What tactic do you play if you don't mind me asking? Most ppl seem to find success with 4-1-2-2-1 so I always use that or a close variation but results are so inconsistent at times. 

4 hours ago, passenger58 said:

What tactic do you play if you don't mind me asking? Most ppl seem to find success with 4-1-2-2-1 so I always use that or a close variation but results are so inconsistent at times. 

To get in detail....

My tacticts what ever team i play is the following... 4-2-3-1 goalkeeper is always the most important part and it should be the best you can afford. 

The defence dont matter just put them as they are . Central midfiELd one DLP and rest dont matter. Shadow striker and 2 inside forwards. Striker best either poacher or target man but any other will do also. The rest of tactics just send me email and i will send to you. Any team i play any division anything i get about 3 goals per game.

Its frustrating vanarama north to premier league almost same team and tactic vey faster

Screenshot_2020-02-21-23-39-53-310_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-21-23-40-00-904_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-21-23-40-12-448_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Edited by Zoot

4 hours ago, passenger58 said:

Can you upload me your save game i want to play with it and return you after 1 season.

Edited by Zoot