Sports Interactive Community
Rupal

No Under 18 players

There are no players whatsoever appearing in my Development Centre since the update apart from the loanee list.  There isn't even anything to click on for Squad or similar.  Before the update there was a selection of 'artificial' youngsters (my team is Bradford PA in the Conference North).  I am using the FM 20 database not the updated one, in case this helps.

Hi @Rupal, could you please upload your save to our cloud so that we can investigate further. Details on how to upload your save can be found below

I actually uploaded my save yesterday in connection with another query.  It is called 'Gina'.  Incidentally, I also deleted the cache yesterday because of that other query and the problem with the Development Centre still persists.

There is simply no under 18 squad at all.  And it's not possible to move any players in order to create such a squad.  Although the Head of Youth Development remains in place, costing me £200 a week, there aren't any Youth for him to help developing!!

Edited by Rupal

Thanks for the save @Rupal, it is under review. This is something that only impacts Bradford Park Avenue, other teams ought to be okay. 

14 minutes ago, Francis Mooney said:

Thanks for the save @Rupal, it is under review. This is something that only impacts Bradford Park Avenue, other teams ought to be okay. 

How very odd!  Thanks for the info!

Is there any indication of when this can be put right?  I would like to start a new save, preferably with the club in question, but obviously won't do this until the bug is fixed so may be forced into choosing another club.  It would be useful to know the likely timescale so that I can decide what to do.

Many thanks in anticipation.

On 24/02/2020 at 12:30, Rupal said:

How very odd!  Thanks for the info!

On 24/02/2020 at 12:15, Francis Mooney said:

I have checked this morning.  In fact the problem does not appear to be confined to Bradford Park Avenue.  Exactly the same appears to be the case with both Leamington and Southport in the Vanarama North.  In addition, Billericay in the Vanarama South has no under 18s either. although they do have an Under 23 squad which appears in the Development Centre, so I don't know if this is intentional or the bug striking again.

Obviously I haven't been able to check clubs in other leagues but, given that I've found these, it might be worthwhile investigating further?

Hope this helps.

Still not fixed

Hendon , promoted in my save to the VNS, also suffer from this problem - no Under 18 squad, no Under 23 squad.

Any update on this bug?

Re: Hendon, I also holidayed 1 season and although a youth intake appears, you need to sign them to keep them and they go into your main squad. No U18 squad appears at all.

On 24/02/2020 at 13:15, Francis Mooney said:

Not really, same for Hendon as well.