Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
robevz

staff attributes icon gone

trying to look for coaches and its just gone..this has 100% happened after the winter update ...as you can see in the pic i always look for my staff in order of determination,discipline..motivating then i have one free underneath judging potential so i can change it to attacking/dfending.tactical etc so when ive gone to search for it the attribute icons gone

if you want to check the save the name is                                 Rob Evans - Viitorul Constanţa 2020.07.22.fm

Untitled.jpg

Hi Rob,

There's now a "Pick" button at the top right of the menu there, next to 'Attributes'. You can select attributes from there - it should be a simpler menu to navigate.

Cheers!

On 21/02/2020 at 11:12, Jack Deal said:

Hi Rob,

There's now a "Pick" button at the top right of the menu there, next to 'Attributes'. You can select attributes from there - it should be a simpler menu to navigate.

Cheers!

ahhh can see it now thanks jack..not sure why the other method needed changing this is much worse..i ticked the attacking box  in the pick section then all my other boxes get ticked on my screen..wish things wouldnt change when they dont need changing was much easier the other way...everytime i choose something different now from the pick box i gotta navigate it with the arrows into the place i want it & also untick the other boxes that wasnt ticked before

for example on my screen currently is 3 boxes ticked...if i now go into pick section & choose something all that screen will all tick itself and also turn to 15 attributes which i have to change every single time.seems to me it hasnt been tested as no way would anyone be happy to do that every time  ....why was there even a need to change its been fine since october and infact years gone by,really bad choice whoever came up with that idea

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Edited by robevz

Can we get this reverted to how it was before? As Rob says above, the Pick option resets all the attributes to a single value, which is incredibly annoying if I'm only changing one attribute of many already set. Please bring back the the attribute option in the drop-down menu as it was before.

3 hours ago, oblivion618 said:

Can we get this reverted to how it was before? As Rob says above, the Pick option resets all the attributes to a single value, which is incredibly annoying if I'm only changing one attribute of many already set. Please bring back the the attribute option in the drop-down menu as it was before.

no answer mate so i guess not...ive just started my 3rd season & they have changed to 15 on their own without me even going into the pick section.. things that worked before & also didnt need changing they seem to be changing and are now going wrong........only just fixed the loan manager changing whenever it wanted so this is the last thing we want is attributes changing too

On 27/02/2020 at 09:44, Francis Mooney said:

Hi both, thanks for the feedback - this is something we have under review.

thanks francis ....whats under review the attributes changing of the whole thing altogether....hopefully it will revert back to the old way