Can't change training category when using right click

There seems to be an issue with changing training blocks. For example, if my training block currently in place is from the 'Attacking' category, and I want to change it to something else, I can't. I can only change it to another block from the 'Attacking' category.J

Just to note, I have my assistant set to set up the training schedule.

training.jpg

Hi! After today's update when prompted to pick the training of the week i make my choice and then it "locks" or i don't know and says unavailable. I have an amateur team so not all days are available but this wasn't an issue yesterday. Thanks in advance

• Christopher Lewis changed the title to Can't change training category when using right click

I've encountered a major bug with the new patch.

I can no longer change the individual training slots as i want. No mather which training category I choose I get the same choses, see example below. The text is in Swedish so it's hard for most of you to understand, but as you can see I get the same training chooses from the categories "game  preperations", "attacking" and "defense". What to do? :seagull:

Training1.thumb.JPG.f19a502420d4381c87efe4396fa005e7.JPG

Training2.thumb.JPG.d33094787c90db27ebbe0d340281aba7.JPG

Training3.thumb.JPG.d49c168991f16a8ca45bd1c46a8866b2.JPG

Same here - updated and have the same training selections. It seems that if a slot was preset before the update, so say you had it set to match preview. Now that the update has gone through all choices on that day are restricted to the 5 Match Prep selections, so even the physical section has Match Preview, Match tactics etc as the selections.

Tried clearing cash and restarting the game but no joy.

Edited by sokkia
50 minutes ago, mlodziezowy said:

Yup, same here, came here to make a thread myself. All my training is physical training... Game breaking bug ;/

Its terrible that they didn't even notice it  knowing there was a  so called major update due we will be waiting ages now for them to fix it

Edited by jckc221013jamie

Apparently something in this update screwed the dropdown menus. Both in training and in Staff search (at least these).

Please check it out asap, this is very, very annoying... thanks.

20 hours ago, 99 said:

Apparently something in this update screwed the dropdown menus. Both in training and in Staff search (at least these).

Please check it out asap, this is very, very annoying... thanks.

The UI guys are working to correct this. 

On 24/02/2020 at 13:42, Christopher Lewis said:

The UI guys are working to correct this. 

Thank god because that is a bad UI problem that they missed it actually amazes me that how they could release such a big patch but then cause other major bugs and problems and all so miss a lot of fixes