Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
djr83

Subs not coming on

I was playing my first competitive game of the season in the Carabao Cup. I decided to make some subs and did all 3 at the same time. My striker was subbed alright but the other 2 subs never came on. It was there in the tactics page but they never changed on the pitch. I was left with the same players for the rest of the match one had a yellow card I wanted to take off to make sure he didn't get a second but he stayed on. Not sure if this had anything to do with it but as I went to make the three subs I had a player receive a second yellow and there for a red.

Dulwich Hamlet v Crawley.pkm

Edited by djr83

Hi @djr83,

Thanks for sending this in, there does seem to be some sort of issue here and if we could get some more information from you that would be great...

1. When you made the triple substitution and the red card happened, did you get any option to confirm or cancel subs?

2. Did the Rob Bancroft substitution happen automatically as planned?

3. As only 1 sub happened, were you still able to make the 2 later subs?

If you could get any of this info over, this would help up greatly with our investigation.

Thanks,

Josh

On 21/02/2020 at 10:27, Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said:

Hi @djr83,

Thanks for sending this in, there does seem to be some sort of issue here and if we could get some more information from you that would be great...

1. When you made the triple substitution and the red card happened, did you get any option to confirm or cancel subs?

2. Did the Rob Bancroft substitution happen automatically as planned?

3. As only 1 sub happened, were you still able to make the 2 later subs?

If you could get any of this info over, this would help up greatly with our investigation.

Thanks,

Josh

Hi Josh.

I'm so sorry. I completely forgot I posted this. I'm only after realising it now when I just signed back in and got the tag. I really can't remember what happened in the match now. I looked back on the match just now and the only sub its saying I made was the Rob Bancroft one. As far as I remember(but don't quote me on this) I had no option to confirm or cancel the subs unless I missed it. I do remember that I couldn't make any more subs in the match as the tactic menu had considered I made all 3 substitutions. 

Sorry again for the late reply.

Darren.