FM19- Travelling the World with Mr Worldwide

GloryFan2002

Welcome to my new save where I will be attempting to run a journeyman save where i manage one player from all 222 nations with a player in the original database. Throughout this save I will also be attempting to win as much as possible. My plan for the save to be able to do achieve this goal is to go continent by continent, starting in Oceania, then going through Asia, North America, Africa before finishing off in Europe and picking up players from South America on the way. So lets dive into this save

Napier City Rovers

image.jpeg.cc8f8b1035f4f7041b733c55ed90b39f.jpeg

image.jpeg.20ce8de23240a19d616aaf944f7523d0.jpegImage result for napier

Napier City Rovers are an association football (soccer) team based in Napier, New Zealand. They are currently competing in the Central Premier League.

20200219192637_1.thumb.jpg.c342d1c9ed90d4adf4492c9d29cc4a80.jpg

So we have our first team in Napier City Rovers in the second tier of New Zealand, they have 4 different nationalities, which will hopefully increase as I journey into the Oceania and try to build a team based around the star players from small islands. My aim for this season is to gain promotion into the top division where I can either go professional or move to a pro club like Auckland City or Team Wellington to essentially build the best Oceania based team possible.