Training Schedule by FM Korea

A total of nine training schedules created by Marsara at FM Korea. I translated it for FM-Base and also thought I'd share it here to help people to. Also been using this on my Twitch save with Colchester.

FM20 Training Schedules by FMKorea, translated by FMBase (ZIP containing all of them also attached).

Save the files to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\schedules

How to load:
Training > Schedules > Dropdown > Custom Schedules > Get More > Select the Schedules > Once Opened Click Save.

How to use:
Training > Calendar > Dropdowns per each week.

Pre-Season Training
Weeks one, two and three intense training for endurance and quickness. They will also help with recovery.

Four and five is much more technical and overall physical.

1580421291089.png

If you have a longer pre-season, then repeat one/two/three and finish up with four and five.

Matches:
Generally if you only play league games and are knocked out of the cups you'll only play one match during the week however if you are in cup competitions still then you'll likely be facing two matches a week on the occasion.

If there are no matches during the week then it's quite hard training:

1580421624357.png

One Match

1580421646533.png

Two Matches

1580421664633.png

Big Matches
This is ideal when you have a Cup FInal.

1580421686523.png

Principles

1. The day before a match, teamwork and match review training is required.
  2. Home games, teamwork and attack movement is very useful.
  3. Away games, add attack movement to the last day before the match.
    • If a weaker team, use defensive movement
  4. On the day after a match, do recovery and match review training. Match days are when a players fitness and condition are the lowest. The next day rather than overtrain, it's better to do a recovery drill to reduce the chances of injury.

All Training.zip

Edited by Guest

Nope I used it with Colchester in League One/Championship and the Prem. I should have noted though you can make on the fly changes to it depending on what you want to focus on, but I just used it as is.

And thanks Kubi, even if it was just to bump this thread or a proper question. Thank you.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give these a go as well.

I used Mr Rosler's training schedules for both FM19 and FM20 but, as good as they are, I've not been entirely happy with them.

Hopefully these new ones will keep me happy and stop some of my players complaining and/or performing badly in training.

I'll have to remember to report back here in a week or so.

So far, so good!

Almost every player performing well in training and I've seen some excellent improvements in player skills too.
Less than half a season since implementing this so will need to assess further down the line but it's far better than other training schedules I have tried.

Great schedules, ty!

Is there something similar for lower league teams? I'm not really sure how to go about balancing happiness, enough training and also match preparation, with so few training sessions. I also don't just want to leave it to the assistant and would like to get as much out of it as possible. :(

I donno what I am doing wrong... I am able to open it and save it but when i go to the calendar to select it... for some reason it's not appearing.. Seems soon as I load it and save it... its not saving for some reason because when i go to the calendar and drop down screen it just shows pre-season and tactical nothing about the custom schedule

Edited by Fmfan00

@Fmfan00

Are you saving the zip file directly into the schedules folder?

Don't do that. You have to open the zip file and extract the files to the schedule folder.

Mine is here although the location of yours may differ slightly: C:\Users\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\schedules

Once I did that they were here: Training > Schedules > Dropdown > Custom Schedules 

I didn't have to go through all of the loading process: Get More > Select the Schedules > Once Opened Click Save.

20200328181313_1.thumb.jpg.01759045ee73bf113351e0bf198f611a.jpg

Edited by Earnie is God!

41 minutes ago, Earnie is God! said:

@Fmfan00

Are you saving the zip file directly into the schedules folder?

Don't do that. You have to open the zip file and extract the files to the schedule folder.

Mine is here although the location of yours may differ slightly: C:\Users\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\schedules

Once I did that they were here: Training > Schedules > Dropdown > Custom Schedules 

I didn't have to go through all of the loading process: Get More > Select the Schedules > Once Opened Click Save.

20200328181313_1.thumb.jpg.01759045ee73bf113351e0bf198f611a.jpg

I opened it saved it yet still nothing in the drop down menu... I have put it in the fm20 directory and had to create a scheduled directory because there wasnt one and then imported it into that

20200328145557_1.jpg

20200328145548_1.jpg

I don't get why you only have pre-season and tactical in the menu.

What happened to Scenario, Training and Custom? They all come as default with the game. And what the hell are all those variants?

Don't do it on the calendar section, do it on the schedules one.
Schedules > Select Schedule > Custom Schedules
They should all be in there. If not, make sure you named the folder you saved it in as 'schedules' and not 'schedule' or 'scheduled'.

20200328192214_1.thumb.jpg.f42d81823bb87a772778ce803c6679f2.jpg

Hopefully you'll find them.
Choose one and then pick 'save as' and give it a name, like in the example here:

20200328192654_1.thumb.jpg.48af672753960faf504616f8cf6b260f.jpg

It'll then show:

20200328192715_1.thumb.jpg.a0d66f9eef70ff54cd37ba8149681c44.jpg

Go to the calendar tab, pick a week in the future and you should see something like this:

20200328192734_1.thumb.jpg.8b151c2ce258cb07796b9cfcd14aafca.jpg

1 hour ago, Earnie is God! said:

I don't get why you only have pre-season and tactical in the menu.

What happened to Scenario, Training and Custom? They all come as default with the game. And what the hell are all those variants?

Don't do it on the calendar section, do it on the schedules one.
Schedules > Select Schedule > Custom Schedules
They should all be in there. If not, make sure you named the folder you saved it in as 'schedules' and not 'schedule' or 'scheduled'.

20200328192214_1.thumb.jpg.f42d81823bb87a772778ce803c6679f2.jpg

Hopefully you'll find them.
Choose one and then pick 'save as' and give it a name, like in the example here:

20200328192654_1.thumb.jpg.48af672753960faf504616f8cf6b260f.jpg

It'll then show:

20200328192715_1.thumb.jpg.a0d66f9eef70ff54cd37ba8149681c44.jpg

Go to the calendar tab, pick a week in the future and you should see something like this:

20200328192734_1.thumb.jpg.8b151c2ce258cb07796b9cfcd14aafca.jpg

He manage a semi-professional club; when those training schedules is for professional club.

53 minutes ago, Earnie is God! said:

Oh is he? How do you know as he never said. edit: I see he mentioned it on the tactics thread.

Ah well, if it's semi-pro then I have no idea

You can't add professional training schedule into semi-professional club.

Technically, you can; but you loss 80% of that trainings.

When you see 2 training sessions per week, it is a semi-pro club.

I've tried this schedule for a season and a half, I'm getting a lot of complaint from the players telling they want more quickness training, so I had a look and neither the no matches nor the 1 match program have nothing focused on the physical stats

6 hours ago, Earnie is God! said:

I ignore it simply because I've added quickness training when they've asked for it and a week or two later they are moaning they have too much!

Same here.

Whatever I put, then starting to complain for something else.

If they develop and have max tactical familiarity; ignore it.

On 29/03/2020 at 17:01, bermuditas said:

I've tried this schedule for a season and a half, I'm getting a lot of complaint from the players telling they want more quickness training, so I had a look and neither the no matches nor the 1 match program have nothing focused on the physical stats

Thats a pretty big oversight. I tried this training too but needed to really heavily change it. It provides a good base though for those looking to develop their own from scratch and has some great ideas. Just needed to know what you are doing to change a few things otherwise it will probably do more harm than good

On 30/03/2020 at 15:25, Cadoni said:

Same here.

Whatever I put, then starting to complain for something else.

If they develop and have max tactical familiarity; ignore it.

You can say that again. Almost seems like the players just want to complain for the sake of complaining at times. The Assistant Manager can be just as bad at times too, complaining about individual training focuses that he reckons aren't going to do anything yet lo and behold guess who has achieved statistically significant improvement in their focused attributes a month later. :lol:

And you don't need to heavily change this training setup at all. For the one-match weeks, change (not every one but alternating ones) from Tactical to Physical on a Wednesday afternoon. A lot of the Tactical stuff is also in Attacking Shadow Play the following morning anyway.

Job done.

As an aside, regarding the structuring of the pre-season training program sessions shown in the screenshots in the opening post. What with this being a video game I'm going to presume that structuring an Endurance session before a Resistance session doesn't actually have any negative impacts on athlete development. Because in a real-world context the current literature and research would very much suggest that those two session types be sequenced the other way around for optimal benefit in regards to strength gains.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, wanpablo23 said:

Hi guys

i have downloaded,zipped into schedules and done the drop down.

now... there`s nothing showing on custom schedules?

any help will be massively appreciated.

Did you follow the instructions of OP (opening post)?

1 minute ago, wanpablo23 said:

i did yes. ive managed to put faces,logos,tactics etc but nothing for these training presets?

Can you show me with print screen where exactly you are trying to add this schedules?

Then? 

i assumed once in schedules you then go in game and load from the training - schedules - custom schedules?

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.dc9908a418857fde5002a6febf4c377a.png

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.cc62f5cc25165de8653c4193b56fd9f7.png

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.cefe7da2e2635f1b7751b42622949fd8.png

CLICK SAVE

Go to Calendar

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.35aaa21a39789110f4d1b555b0fc0582.png

Screenshot_8.thumb.png.15cd5c3227ac41e42c7b0ed90c36c392.png

Edited by Guest

no, just the FM DARK SKIN. its one of the options when i first load the game

FM Touch or Full Game (PC)?

5 hours ago, wanpablo23 said:

Still haven't heard anything? how long does it usually take?

1. Load files into folder in documents
2. Start game, go to schedules, import.
3. Once imported and showing did you save them so they appear in the drop down? Looks like you didn't.

Ok, so i have done what was asked and still cant get the "get some more" option. logged a bug file, was told to go to game pass Xbox app and launch game from there. then an update option should show. 

1. no update option was shown so dont know how to update.

2. game just launches.

3. need to update to 20.04.01.

4. i have 20.04.0.

the issue is updating the game from xbox game pass. then the .fmf file bug has been fixed.

any help from anyone on how to update would be a god send.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and thanks for sharing this with us... I have a doubt

Away games, add attack movement to the last day before the match.

• If a weaker team, use defensive movement

I use defensive movement if i play against a weaker team or if i am weaker than my oponnent?

How u see if u are weaker or bigger, in favourite to win the game?

I´m playing with bolton in premier league and my prediction is 17th

Edited by ptmarco1992

• 4 months later...