New board buying new players

I know you really want to increase immersion, but I paid for the game and want to do what I want in my saves. The new board after the takeover buys 2 players, it cannot be canceled. It feels like the game is punishing me for develop young players and selling them

Now my save is completely unplayable for me.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Edited by Matada

@sidslayer

I  manage FC Sion, a club from the Swiss league. I skip the fact that Chelsea has agreed to a nearly 100 million Fortune's transfer, but he was destroying this league, so somehow I understand it, but the fact that the new board on the day of entry to the club wastes 80% of the money that was to be spent on training facilities and the new stadium I can't understand and I can't accept that. This is f***ing joke

1 minute ago, Quads said:

I think it's a perfectly reasonable feature in the game that SI wants to make (no fun non-actual football related stuff). you're not supposed to even know the finances let alone care what your new owners spent it on

Read my post in the link I provided and tell me if you think the transfers made by the new board were "reasonable". 

10 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Read my post in the link I provided and tell me if you think the transfers made by the new board were "reasonable". 

reasonable. there are many terrible owners that have ruined their clubs with reckless and foolish spending. 

@Quads

This game is moving in a direction where you will only setup tactic  and if you want to win, use gegenpressing, because others aren't effectively (bad match engine). This is how relism increases, but at the same time you kill the joy of the game, because less and less depends on you

1 minute ago, Matada said:

@Quads

This game is moving in a direction where you will only setup tactic  and if you want to win, use gegenpressing, because others aren't effectively (bad match engine). This is how relism increases, but at the same time you kill the joy of the game, because less and less depends on you

welcome to being a football manager? we have way more options than actual managers do too

@Quads so it's not better if the game allows you to choose how we want to play, as it was before? Someone who wanted some realism played with DoF, but you had a choice. Why should I accept that youth development challenges, etc., saves are not feasible, because the management will spend all the money in one window for 3 players on one position?

1 minute ago, Matada said:

@Quads so it's not better if the game allows you to choose how we want to play, as it was before? Someone who wanted some realism played with DoF, but you had a choice. Why should I accept that youth development challenges, etc., saves are not feasible, because the management will spend all the money in one window for 3 players on one position?

whats not allowing you to play the way you wanted? they just spent some money on some players you dont have to use.

@Quadsthey spent money that i would use for improve training facilities etc. It's radicilous when the new chairman buy club for not even a half money that he is using to buy players using money that were in club before takeover

Edited by Matada

3 minutes ago, Matada said:

@Quadsthey spent money that i would use for improve training facilities etc. It's radicilous when the new chairman buy club for not even a half money that he is using to buy players using money that were in club before takeover

Why is it ridiculous?

@Quads because it's killing the game. For example, I had one save where i started from the bottom without any license and with the worst possible manager stats, where all my transfers are doing by DoF. But on  this save i wanted to mainly earn money and become the richest club. I just want to play in a diffrent way, but as you can see it's impossible.

Edited by Matada

4 minutes ago, Matada said:

@Quads because it's killing the game. For example, I had one save where i started from the bottom without any license and with the worst possible manager stats, where all my transfers are doing by DoF. But on  this save i wanted to mainly earn money and become the richest club. I just want to play in a diffrent way, but as you can see it's impossible.

what's stopping you?

@Quads The new board and their transfers, when from 100m+ budget you are stayed with no money on other transfers, high wages that will make you in a moment in minus, because all new players refuse any loan offers and transfer offers and you can and only after half a year you can sell them somehow, which is not easy with their earnings and you can be sure that at the takeover by a wealthy investor you will lose what you have earned on transfers of players, at which you meticulously set training etc. The game is punishing you for successful playing and which makes you lose the desire to play because you can see that despite different cases they apply to a particular save, they all look the same

Hello,

I've had this issue as well. Just make the transfers cancel-able and the problem is solved.

My Roma saved was ruined by this, my economy I built up over a long time ruined in 1(!) day. It's not very logical either, that the new board would tank the economy on 1 day.

The full story on how it played out is in this thread.

Edited by Trucce