Sports Interactive Community
Musestar

Black adboards screens

Hi there,

Without downloading any skins / changes, there appears a number of black adboards on view in the 3D game. These are not the ones around the pitch but usually the ones which are higher up within the stands. 

I have looked at a number of stadiums and it appears a common issue.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Stuart 

Hi Stuart,

Are you currently playing on 20.3? Your version number will be on the bottom left hand corner of the Start Screen.

Thanks,

Harrison

On 25/02/2020 at 16:22, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi Stuart,

Are you currently playing on 20.3? Your version number will be on the bottom left hand corner of the Start Screen.

Thanks,

Harrison

Yes, definitely playing the 20.3 version of the game.

Thanks for getting back to me.

To help us investigate this further could you please let us know the model number of your device. This can be found via Settings > General > About > Model. Also which OS you are operating on.

Harrison

On 09/03/2020 at 12:16, Harrison Modeste said:

To help us investigate this further could you please let us know the model number of your device. This can be found via Settings > General > About > Model. Also which OS you are operating on.

Harrison

I am now playing the latest 20.4 FM Touch 2020 update and still have the black adboards. The ones around the pitch work fine but these are the ones which sit above them and seem to be attached to the stand.

I play on my iPad 12.9” Pro and the game runs fine, so don’t understand why these black boards are showing up.

On 09/03/2020 at 12:16, Harrison Modeste said:

Harrison

Any joy yet Harrison? Let me know if you require anything else from me. I found out from another gamer who place the Touch version on iPad also that he was having the same problems.

16 minutes ago, Musestar said:

Any joy yet Harrison? Let me know if you require anything else from me. I found out from another gamer who place the Touch version on iPad also that he was having the same problems.

Before I buy it safely because I had a bad experience at FM18 Touch.

I’m using:

iPad Air 2

model: MNVR2KN/A

15 minutes ago, N9 said:

Before I buy it safely because I had a bad experience at FM18 Touch.

I’m using:

iPad Air 2

model: MNVR2KN/A

On the whole on my iPad Pro 12.9” which is about 4 years old it runs perfectly fine and I can’t fault it too much, bar the slight nation limitations. I prefer the Touch format, just wish you could select more nations / leagues than 3.