Sports Interactive Community

I've noticed this bug appear in a couple of games since the most recent update. 

As this video shows, from wide free-kicks (and I believe a couple of corners), on the odd occasion I've seen the goalkeeper and center-half switch, kits included, leaving my keeper as an outfield player usually on halfway, and the defender become the goalkeeper in an attacking position. This lasts for the duration of the phase of play, usually leaving the goal exposed, before reverting back to normal.

This only seems to happen with a particular tactic (downloaded from a community site, rather than one I've made myself), and has only occurred since I added my keeper Vanja Milinkovic-Savic as a free-kick taker (...:D), I don't know whether these will be factors, or if it is fully a match engine issue? The relevant PKMs for the two examples shown above should hopefully be attached to this post.

I initially ignored the issue as a glitch in the algorithm making sure pre-season stats add together in one way or another, but now it's re-appeared in a competitive match and has been involved in phases of play involving goals, I would like to know if there is a solution to avoid this continuing?

Cheers!

Atherton Collieries v Torino - 0-7 - GK Glitch 1.pkm Torino v Roma - 2-1 - GK Glitch 2.pkm

I’ve had this a couple updates back and reported it also, I found the keepers setting on set-pieces were “stay back if needed” I clicked the option to have “none” and it kept him in goal. Check his settings in set-piece tab

Sorry for the lack of response.

We are aware of this issue and should be fixed for you now.

Let us know if this arises again.

Jemal 

On 13/02/2020 at 12:45, Daz2205 said:

I’ve had this a couple updates back and reported it also, I found the keepers setting on set-pieces were “stay back if needed” I clicked the option to have “none” and it kept him in goal. Check his settings in set-piece tab

I,ve had the same problem,so I always check my set pieces before kick-off as you sometimes get weird glitches like making them change position and finding players missing from set pieces.