Sports Interactive Community

Hello   

I need some trnaing advice/input

In my Preston save we play 2 matches a week in many weeks Premier League Champions League and Carabau Cup

I use this for a typical week I would like any comments.

Monday              Tuesday                                                                Wednesday         Thursday             Friday                         Saturday     Sunday

Defending          Attaking movement match preparation         Rest                         Travel/Rest          Attack movement      Rest              Travel/rest

Attacking           Rest/Travel                                                            Match                      Recovery             Rest/travel                  Match           Recovery

Rest                    Match preview                                                     Rest                         Match Review     Match preview           Rest              Match review

I use attacing movement as match preparation as many of my opponents are begining to use diffrent variantion of parking the bus tactic. Maybe I shold change to attacking patient 

3 hours ago, Lyngby said:

I use attacing movement as match preparation as many of my opponents are begining to use diffrent variantion of parking the bus tactic. Maybe I shold change to attacking patient

Attacking movement is a good choice for match preparation training, especially when you face defensive opposition you need to break down, so I would not replace it with attacking patient.

You can use attacking patient occasionally as a session in regular training days (i.e. outside of match preparation).