MLS

gemxtria

Sorry if this has already been touched upon. I like the MLS and half follow Orlando City

Problem is i have absolutely no idea how the transfers work and can't get my head around it as much as i try... Is there a database out there to make the MLS like other leagues and just have normal transfer rules?

I managed to find one for FM19 and change it into normal leagues with relegation and promotion but can't seem to find one for this year 

3 hours ago, gemxtria said:

Sorry if this has already been touched upon. I like the MLS and half follow Orlando City

Problem is i have absolutely no idea how the transfers work and can't get my head around it as much as i try... Is there a database out there to make the MLS like other leagues and just have normal transfer rules?

I managed to find one for FM19 and change it into normal leagues with relegation and promotion but can't seem to find one for this year 

I play it on the FMT (iOS), so may be a ‘slimmed down’ version. However playing the MLS, it adopts the normal transfer rules and doesn’t follow too closely to real life with the Targeted Allocated Money and Foreign Player cap. It is like playing as a team in the U.K.

Always thought it was a shame that as they don’t mirror the rules too closely, they had a playable USL league with perhaps promotion / relegation between the two. Something that was muted in real life and done in a patch by ‘Uncle Sam.’