Consortium takeover

Ok managing Braintree, got to 2nd Division, then some consortium move in, I  still keep my job, but at same time the consortium take over some Italian goalkeeper who I wasnt even aware of is signed up, come a couple of weeks later when transfer window comes up the Italian keeper joins, then theres a message to say we have to then start paying £2.5k a month for the 325k  loan the club had earlier. I checked all finances and cant see were the loan actually went into club bank, thing is there is £3.5 million in bank so why would we need loan. Is this a dodgy consortium that are borrowing off club to finance elsewhere?   And what was worse I get monthly report from Chairman saying they are disappointed with the finances with deal to sign Italian keeper which I didnt even know about.

So are some of the consortiums dodgy?

Adding to that the keeper cost 88k but that didnt go out of club bank

Edited by lusqua

2 minutes ago, TheJock83 said:

I've seen new boards make offers for players as soon as they takeover other clubs - a new Spurs owner bid £98 million for Phil Foden!

Well this keeper is probably only good for league above us, and then tell me they are disappointed with  finances for him when they done the deal

Read my post in the link I provided.

It's something SI added this year that should have been thoroughly tested before it was forced on us. 

I paid 270M for Mbappe, and the new board goes out and pays an additional 411M for two players at that same position. 

If you're not happy with this club takeover mess then post your issues in the bugs forum and upload your saves.