Sports Interactive Community

Hi guys! I have a problem i cant access any of my saves. I have 2 saves both with 3 backups. I updated the game yesterday and cant acces the saves after that. Any idea what i can do? 

Edited by Jonubnar93
Grammy

I have lost my save as well. Steam reinstalled the game and my saves no longer work

1 hour ago, csands said:

I have lost my save as well. Steam reinstalled the game and my saves no longer work

Please read the FAQ thread and open your own thread for help with this.

Hi, we have tested your saves and could not get it to loaded. We think it may have been corrupted for some reasons and there is not  much we can do to recover the save for you, unfortunately.

We would suggest you to try to restore the save file to previous version and see if this will recover it. Please see the FAQ below: 

Spoiler

I have a save that will not load. 'Save game will not load'. I am in 2042 on this game! Please help. I cannot upload the file to here as the file is bigger than 9.7mb. 

Any ideas?

22 minutes ago, steve Savage said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have a save that will not load. 'Save game will not load'. I am in 2042 on this game! Please help. I cannot upload the file to here as the file is bigger than 9.7mb. 

Any ideas?

Does the backup save load?

Managed to fix this as it’s just happened to me. If you move the original save to another folder like fm19 then reload the game then do last override then you can do that. Luckily I only lost a month in game doing this