Sports Interactive Community
andyt365

Game is broken - sponsors dont go up - wages too high - scouts dont work

I'm completely frustrated with this game. It has the potential to be great but half of it doesnt work properly.

1) I send my scouts far and wide, yet the bring back hardly any pleayer reports. The search is continent/region or country only

2) My sponsorship income never increases

3) I just bought a young brazillian GK for 10m and hes asking for 200k a week? The money the youngsters are asking for is stupid.

Agree on the scouts issue. They always bring you the same old crap and very rarely anything fresh and exciting.

Did you scout the goalkeeper? 

I had a same issue, A 16 year old youngster was asking 125000 a week but after i scouted him, it was 1,2k

So try that. 

I noticed the sponsorship income issue too. I was playing with Bayer L. Got the job there in 2022 i think, and in the next 5 years i was there sponsorship money went from 50 mil per year to 25 mil per year. Something like that, dont remember correct numbers. And i was regular in CL and also won 2 german cups.

I thought the issue was because i started the save before official release of the game, in beta, but i saw later people are complaining about it, so it seems that issue is still there. One of the reasons i stopped playing FM

11 hours ago, andyt365 said:

I'm completely frustrated with this game. It has the potential to be great but half of it doesnt work properly.

1) I send my scouts far and wide, yet the bring back hardly any pleayer reports. The search is continent/region or country only

2) My sponsorship income never increases

3) I just bought a young brazillian GK for 10m and hes asking for 200k a week? The money the youngsters are asking for is stupid.

1. Are they any good?

2. How many seasons are we talking?

3. He doesn’t want to come to you.

How is the game broken? It may be something relating to your hard drive that needs to be checked cos there's lots of people who are able to play it. Try updating your graphic drivers. 

28 minutes ago, Grifty said:

How is the game broken? It may be something relating to your hard drive that needs to be checked cos there's lots of people who are able to play it. Try updating your graphic drivers. 

LMAO! Nice ;)

7 horas atrás, Grifty disse:

Hun? What does one thing have to do with another? Hard drive, graphic cards? Lol. Beside, other people above had some same problems. 

1) Your scouts are good? Did you loaded a large database? 

2) Are you giving reason to get new sponsor or bigger ones? I mean, winning titles? Sign popular players? Etc... 

3) On your report says the GK wants to move to your team?

1 hour ago, thiagoanjo said:

Hun? What does one thing have to do with another? Hard drive, graphic cards? Lol. Beside, other people above had some same problems. 

1) Your scouts are good? Did you loaded a large database? 

2) Are you giving reason to get new sponsor or bigger ones? I mean, winning titles? Sign popular players? Etc... 

3) On your report says the GK wants to move to your team?

1) Im spurs. Scouts are great

2) Ive been in the CL for about 6 years. Top 8 clubs in the world. Yet sponsorship 60m. With Lazio I was the biggest club in Italy for about 10 years. 26m sponsrship. 

3) I sgned the GK. Had no choice. Its not a one off. Brazilian and Argentinian tenagers are asking for hundreds of thousands. 

22 hours ago, andyt365 said:

Are you, by any chance, playing as a top club in England with players on those kinds of wages, with this being the amount the GK asks for before signing? It could be displayed a lot better than it is, but often the issue is that he needs a wage like that to actually get a work permit. In previous FMs he'd ask for a much lower amount, agree, and then the permit would fail, but now he'll ask for the amount needed to get it even if it's absolutely huge.

6 horas atrás, andyt365 disse:

1) Im spurs. Scouts are great

2) Ive been in the CL for about 6 years. Top 8 clubs in the world. Yet sponsorship 60m. With Lazio I was the biggest club in Italy for about 10 years. 26m sponsrship. 

3) I sgned the GK. Had no choice. Its not a one off. Brazilian and Argentinian tenagers are asking for hundreds of thousands. 

I guess your sponsor already are giving you "enougn" money for the campaign that you are doing, maybe if win more titles you attract new ones

On 10/02/2020 at 23:07, andyt365 said:

I send my scouts far and wide, yet the bring back hardly any pleayer reports. The search is continent/region or country only

Since the scouting system revamp a couple of years ago (on which I already said elsewhere that I don't exactly enjoy it), you need to buy those scouting packages for the system to work at all. If you have no packages, you can send your scouts wherever you want for however long you want, they won't find a thing. It's not that scouting is broken, as I suppose it does work as intended by SI: it's just that scouting is not very good, to put it mildly.

Edited by BMNJohn

as far as sponsorship goes, its not broken. mine is working fine and i am in year 6 . has went up every year, i am in Serbia so its not millions but has went up regardless so its not broken. That doesnt mean that your save isnt broken but its not game wide.