[FM21 & FM20] [SKIN] Dark Polish Skin

@<<Macaco-RJ88>> It's the container with "tactics_kit_picture" widget. You can increase kits size by changing layout value 42 in it - for example to 32 (lower is bigger).

Also, when you move whole container at the bottom of the file (before last </panel>), kits will appear on top of player widgets instead of under them. That's how it's originally in FM21.

It's all trial and error mate. I often don't know myself what I'm doing until I reload the skin 😵

@Littbarski Only if I will figure some convenient method to convert it. So never say never, but it's not on my priority list.

@Ceyvol thanks for this, looks amazing. The only minor issue I have is that in player attributes screen the 'Player Traits' (PPM)  panel is a bit small so I have to scroll down to see all the traits if a player has a few of them. This might be also related to my screen resolution (1920x1080) though I don't have this problem with base FM skin. Otherwise this is an ideal skin for me!

3 hours ago, kandersson said:

@Ceyvol thanks for this, looks amazing. The only minor issue I have is that in player attributes screen the 'Player Traits' (PPM)  panel is a bit small so I have to scroll down to see all the traits if a player has a few of them. This might be also related to my screen resolution (1920x1080) though I don't have this problem with base FM skin. Otherwise this is an ideal skin for me!

That's due to changed font. Nice catch, I will try to fix it. Didn't see it since all my players have one trait at best :lol:

2 hours ago, Barnetfan said:

Apologies if this has been asked before. How do I reduce the capacity on the team screens so I can see my custom backgrounds?

(EDIT) I figured it out, but it needs extra file. Will be included in next release.

2 hours ago, GOODNAME said:

Hello mate to you think in the future its is possible to add things like player face of the goal scorer or the name of the player who got the assist? 

Possible, but only when I will have reference from other skin. Definitely won't be able to implement that from scratch.

Edited by Ceyvol

Version 1.12 is out
Download link is the same: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dairo10ouel7sf9/Dark_Polish_Skin_21.zip/file

- dark scoreboard with club logos instead of 6-letter names
- improved player traits visibility in player attributes screen - for @kandersson
- you can activate backgrounds in full by removing "." from ".client object browser.xml" file name - for @Barnetfan

22 minutes ago, Ceyvol said:

Version 1.12 is out
Download link is the same: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dairo10ouel7sf9/Dark_Polish_Skin_21.zip/file

- improved player traits visibility in player attributes screen - for @kandersson
- you can activate backgrounds in full by removing "." from ".client object browser.xml" file name - for @Barnetfan

You are amazing! Thank you for all this.

15 hours ago, Ceyvol said:

Version 1.12 is out

Thank you mate appreciated! Where is this .xml located? Cannot seem to find it in any of the folders

Edited by Barnetfan

when I go to the tactics it only shows the player pics on the tactic screen and not the player name or the selection button to change players. I can choose all that on the right but not on the pitch tactic screen itself. Any solutions?

tactics.thumb.png.66c9d634187485ec5cdf6536aa1003fb.png

@bendixkunert2 The solution is to follow the thread ;) This is game release day bug, created by 21.1 update. It's been sorted days ago, I posted like 3 new version of the skin since then. You must re-download the skin.

Edited by Ceyvol
On 25/11/2020 at 23:38, Ceyvol said:

Version 1.12 is out

legend ! purple is gone :)  If i can give u one tip . can u rename the skin name after every update ? now i'm updating the skin while playing the game and i can't delete the old one (if i don't delete this, i have two dark polish fm21 skins in my preferences). Thanks for everything !

and one more small thing. I can't read the continue message in the right corner, can i change this or can u take a look at it please ?

995a253ee735e95ff751e29c716ff9eb.png

Edited by OlivierL

Thank you for report :) Just please don't ask me questions you can answer yourselves in about 5 seconds.

If you suspect this might be due to your zoom, then undo that zoom and check how it looks without that zoom. I neither know your setup nor posses it. You are the only one who can test it in that exact environment and provide me this info. Changing zoom in either FM or OS takes 4 clicks of the mouse.

When you confirm to me that zoom is not the issue, then I can attempt to fix.

Edited by Ceyvol

Hey man !

Do you think its possible to add widgets or something like that, it was in previous versions, i also attached what i mean. 

One other thing i noticed, the circles next to a player when u are making tactics are not changing like in previous fm versions. Lets say if a player is a winger on amr position it would have full green circle, if u changed it on lets say inside forward, the green circle would not be fully painted, but in this skin in fm 2021 it doesnt change it, the circle always stays the same color of green for the player. 

widgets.png.adee3fa8261f59655356e0c81f91f6fa.png

10 minutes ago, blejdek said:

Hey man !

Do you think its possible to add widgets or something like that, it was in previous versions, i also attached what i mean. 

One other thing i noticed, the circles next to a player when u are making tactics are not changing like in previous fm versions. Lets say if a player is a winger on amr position it would have full green circle, if u changed it on lets say inside forward, the green circle would not be fully painted, but in this skin in fm 2021 it doesnt change it, the circle always stays the same color of green for the player. 

You already have a thread regarding widgets, please don't post in other peoples threads.

Regarding the tactical circles, it's not supported in the game anymore and as far as im aware it doesn't work properly so I wouldn't use it personally.

Making such modification as widgets is way beyond my skills. I'm not even fluent in XML :D All the changes I make are in fact very basic - every actual skinmaker will confirm it ;)

5 hours ago, blejdek said:

They are not dynamic anymore when you switch the role alone, which means you have to leave tactics screen and go back to see the change. They also refresh when you change and change back player's position. Can't be fixed I think since it's added manually.

4 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Regarding the tactical circles, it's not supported in the game anymore and as far as im aware it doesn't work properly so I wouldn't use it personally.

They work properly, we just don't have the reference anymore. That's because player's "role and duty" ranking is now using CA-based "role ability" from staff report instead of "role suitability" system. Role suitability and role ability are not the same things. Role suitability didn't include player's quality, every player had at least one natural suitable role, no matter how crappy they were overall. This is not the case in role ability, where CA is one of the factors.

By leaving the cursor on a pie rate and you can see the same current role suitability info - but with star rate. They are matching.

obraz.png.2806824aca2dea9b53789bf39bc60653.png

It's just full role suitability ranking is not shown in the game anymore. It got replaced by role ability ranking. This is consistent with other game changes - to condition and shape - where SI decided to rate players in more realistic (vague) way. So basically suitability pies are pieces of bigger suitability rate system which SI decided to scrap from the front-end.

Edited by Ceyvol

Evening lads, does anyone know how you make the dugout panel bigger in this skin so I can get it match the size of the panels either side as per the screenshot attached?

Thanks

dugout.jpg