Sports Interactive Community

This as been happening now for a couple of months and i'v raised it before but its happening every match now .Wile in a match wile i'm watching YouTube on my 2nd monitor say half way through the first half of the match i get this error come up.driver.png.938a95e6515dd007900d1bf4cd317ae6.pngI have already got the latest driver update i make sure my drivers are all up to date i don't think football manager is recognising drivers probably because it is telling me i have a much older driver its say's i have version 432.00 that is one of the very first drivers for my rtx 2060. I have new driver version 442.19. i have raised this many times and now it is really starting to get to me that not 1 of you so called very help full people can help me

driver 2.png

Here is my dxdiag

DxDiag.txt

Edited by jckc221013jamie

5 hours ago, FrazT said:

I have tried everything and tbf that is no help what so ever. 

i have fixed it now so you can close this thread 

Glad to hear it jckc. May I ask what you did to resolve the issue?

35 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Glad to hear it jckc. May I ask what you did to resolve the issue?

I fixed the driver issue that football manager was telling me i had the wrong driver by going in to safe mode in the os and completely uninstalled football manager and then all the nvidia drivers then installed the gpu driver's then a clean installer of football manager  2020 and now it is reading the right driver but unfortunately it is still crashing with that serious issue thing and telling me have i updated my driver's at this point i am lost because i thought where it was now reading the correct drivers everything was going to be ok but it turns out that it isn't 

i am going to try one more thing that i have just thought of that could be the culprit removing the ad boards patch so ill let you know if it still crashes or not ill play about 10 games and if it don't crash then i was definitely the ad boards patch  

well i have played 7 games now without the ad boards add on and it has not crashed once so i think i found the culprit to the crashing i think it was the add boards as before with the ad boards i couldn't play 1 game without it crashing so i just just hope i haven't spoke to soon but its looking good at this stage fingers crossed 

Great News and thank you for letting us know!

Sorry to hear the issue is back - I assume it was after updating to 20.3?

Can I just clarify you've tried all the same troubleshooting methods that worked for you beforehand?

Are you able to roll back to a previous version of your Nvidia graphics card?

5 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Are you able to roll back to a previous version of your Nvidia graphics card?

Already done that i rolled back 2 versions of drivers so in all i tried 3 versions and every single version done exactly the same thing 

Is this still only happening in a match, or is it while processing the game too?

just in a match but it only happens when i have google open i don't know if it is because 1 monitor is 75hz and my main monitor is 144hz but it is game breaking for me tbf

If you play with just one monitor connected does it reproduce?

Posted (edited)

As i said many times it happens when i have google open on my other monitor i feel we ain't getting nowhere hear so i'm just gonna leave it now as i feel you's have no idea what the problem is witch isn't a first 

Apologies, I missed that back at the start of the thread. I'll leave the issue open so the team can continue to find a solution based on what you;ve said, and when I have a solution for you I'll drop you a message. 

6 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies, I missed that back at the start of the thread. I'll leave the issue open so the team can continue to find a solution based on what you;ve said, and when I have a solution for you I'll drop you a message. 

Thank you 

No problem - sorry I can't offer a better answer at this time.

48 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

No problem - sorry I can't offer a better answer at this time.

it's shocking how poor this game is optimised and si can't even fix these issues very poor

It's not as simple as us fixing a standard coding crash. The issue lies with the games compatitibility with the graphics card, and it's something that ourselves and Nvidia are working together on to try and fix.