Sports Interactive Community
macca72

Who are your Top 3 players of FM20?

Bit of fun, interested to hear about who your top players are - I've got Trincao, Haaland and Bellingham but have left them off this list because they're a bit obvious, but all three are clearly unreal players.

3. Nohan Kenneh

2. Alfie McCalmont

1. Marco Kana

Kenneh and McCalmont are the pick of the players from my Leeds academy, Kenneh at 16 should end up playing 80+ times for England, and McCalmont will probably be one of the best players to play for Northern Ireland.

My fave is Kana though, an absolute beast of a Defender / Midfielder, can do everything.

Here he is midway through season 1, for a 17 year old those stats I think are crazy.

Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 16.11.42.png

@WelshaceI have a couple of saves on the go, the screenshots below are from end of season 3.

I'm using them both in different roles across the 2 saves, Alfie plays as a Mezzala in this save, and B2B in the other.  Kenneh is a Half Back in this save and a BPD in the other. :thup:

For completeness I've also added Kana from end of season 3 - you can see why he's my favourite.

Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 17.25.12.png

Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 17.25.49.png

Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 17.29.15.png

Edited by macca72

In no particular order:

Gil-2015.png
Godfrey-2025.png
Reinier-2025.png

Gil is an academy product who turned out to be a great blend of explosive winger and competent playmaker. 

I managed to sign Reinier for £750k because he was unhappy at Flamengo. Nearly sold him for £100m four years later but he couldn't agree terms. Now he's signed a new deal with us.

Godfrey is a recent signing and has developed very well under the AI. I can only find a handful of players in the game who are better BPDs than he is.

Godfrey looks ace, will follow him on my save and try get him to partner Kenneh and Kana.

Nohan Kenneh is my top player in this version. You can see here why. 

Udklip.png

I suddenly became aware of Reinier, and he is amazing. 

Udklip1.png

3. Van Dijk - So consistent throughout my first season, ended with an average rating of 7.60

2. Mbappe - never bought him but he always ends up having the highest average rating in my saves with 8+

1. No.1 has to be Alexander-Arnold. One season he got 26 assists for me in the premier league alone! At first I thought it was a bug but he never reached that height again but still averages 15 assists a season for me in the league. His average rating is always at least 7.80+

Haven't done much at big teams yet so I m gonna go for the following:

3. Pablo Carreras

2. Diego Poyet

1. Damion Lowe

1. Pellegri - So reliable

2. Isaac Ilhadji - Cheap young and brilliant

3, Pedri - So young and so talented can play on left or in middle

4. Kaio Jorge - Nearly as good as Pellegri

On 05/03/2020 at 20:16, LDP said:

3. Van Dijk - So consistent throughout my first season, ended with an average rating of 7.60

2. Mbappe - never bought him but he always ends up having the highest average rating in my saves with 8+

1. No.1 has to be Alexander-Arnold. One season he got 26 assists for me in the premier league alone! At first I thought it was a bug but he never reached that height again but still averages 15 assists a season for me in the league. His average rating is always at least 7.80+

Creative

On 16/03/2020 at 14:00, Geordieboy52 said:

Creative

Thanks 😘

Posted (edited)

1. Haaland

20200319034821_1.thumb.jpg.87d59ab69f51b30e977d4b69258d161b.jpg

2. Fernandes 

20200319033534_1.thumb.jpg.34d27aa5330d27adf0d97a0408af773a.jpg

3. Pogba

20200319035104_1.thumb.jpg.e7b97ae8106ff8fb4fdeb425f253f69d.jpg

Edited by Kaylan