Sports Interactive Community
bobjuh

Expectations fail while Champion

Ok so I am playing a custom database that lets me play the Swiss Lower League. I am 14 points ahead of the number 2 in the league and just won the competition. The board requirement for this year was to Challenge for 1e Ligue - group 3 which is my division. Despite winning to league easily in the club vision said during the season dissapointed while we were at top and now at the end of the league and wining the league  it says I failed. It says that "The board are dissapointed that the team only won promotion from the 1e ligue - grp 3. 

I did not have this problem the previous season but in this division the rules are different, the winner does not win promotion directly but goes to a play off were the club can win promotion. Even so, it should not say dissapointing during the season and failed now that I have won the league. They should at least be pleased that I am on target for reaching the goals. Seems like the game is misinterpretating the league rules?

File Upload name: Schaan - Season 4 - Part 4.fm

7260f2a3ee3adaf92d8cf7afcc6c83d8.png

ae88e32344ec97e99ad3df78d5eb39f8.png

d7fa14c1557dbd15ad5c9ac9ea34bd9d.png

Edited by bobjuh

After winning the play offs it still says I failed

Hi @bobjuh, unfortunately we would need a save before the board fail this objective. Could this be provided? Thanks.

9 hours ago, Rob Heckman said:

Hi @bobjuh, unfortunately we would need a save before the board fail this objective. Could this be provided? Thanks.

Luckely I have regular save points, this is 2 games before I win the league, board is dissapointed een though I am first and very much ahead

File Upload name: Schaan - Season 4 - Part 3 (2).fm

Hi @bobjuh, do you happen to have a save before the points target was set? I am not sure why you have one of those considering you are top of your league.... Thanks

5 hours ago, Rob Heckman said:

Hi @bobjuh, do you happen to have a save before the points target was set? I am not sure why you have one of those considering you are top of your league.... Thanks

I do have it but I do not think it is relevant seeing It did not have anything to do with the competition. I got the point target set because I pissed off the board, I requested a new contract and they denied it so I subsequentally leaked it to the press. They where not very amused with me speaking negativly and almost got fired. Let me know if you still need a save before the point target. I would do back to mid of december seeing we have a winter break and  in january, february and March we almost exclusivly play cups and barely any league games. 

Edited by bobjuh

On 11/02/2020 at 17:36, bobjuh said:

I do have it but I do not think it is relevant seeing It did not have anything to do with the competition. I got the point target set because I pissed off the board, I requested a new contract and they denied it so I subsequentally leaked it to the press. They where not very amused with me speaking negativly and almost got fired. Let me know if you still need a save before the point target. I would do back to mid of december seeing we have a winter break and  in january, february and March we almost exclusivly play cups and barely any league games. 

@Rob Heckman Did you need to save seeing the point target is not because of the league?

Edited by bobjuh

Hi @bobjuh, I think for the time being we have what we need but if I do need any other saves i'll let you know. Thanks :)