How to stop Interfering Board?

DarkXess

As the title states "how to stop the board from interfering with my transfers" ? 

It's getting annoying now, I sell a play for 14 million and the board refuse it and want 20 million though no one will accept that lol. 

Not only that but when I bid a few million on a top youth prospect they refuse it saying its too much for a player of his worth.

I have made the (interfering) in the editor to '0' on my director and it still is doing it.

Please how to stop this annoying game feature? 

Check if you can set -1. If that's possible, that's what you need. Otherwise 1 is the best way to go.

Btw, where do you set the interference? Never seen it before. Pre-game or in game editor?

2 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Check if you can set -1. If that's possible, that's what you need. Otherwise 1 is the best way to go.

Btw, where do you set the interference? Never seen it before. Pre-game or in game editor?

lol forgot about -1
I will try that though no other numbers in the whole chairman's profile had a minus (-) so not sure if it will work or not.

I have included an image to show where it is, you can get to it using the game editor or FMRTE

Screenshot_2.png