Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tivvy18

Players become inactive when defending a corner

I've just observed some very odd behaviour from two of my players when defending a corner kick. All my defending corner instructions are the default. Dickinson (no. 3) is standing at the near post like he should. For some reason Jephcott (no. 17) comes walking towards the near post and it seems that the two are pushed into the net. At this point they appear to be completely inactive and  stay there for the corner and  the attack after. When I end up getting a corner they wake up. It looked like they had merged together when watching on 2D classic.

Dickinson, my DL, was set to 'Mark near post' and Jephcott, my AML, was set to 'Go back' so I don't see why they would attempt to occupy the same space.

The corner takes place at 82:00 when they become inactive. My corner happens at 83:00 when they become active again.

Truro v Eastbourne Boro.pkm

19 hours ago, Tivvy18 said:

I've just observed some very odd behaviour from two of my players when defending a corner kick. All my defending corner instructions are the default. Dickinson (no. 3) is standing at the near post like he should. For some reason Jephcott (no. 17) comes walking towards the near post and it seems that the two are pushed into the net. At this point they appear to be completely inactive and  stay there for the corner and  the attack after. When I end up getting a corner they wake up. It looked like they had merged together when watching on 2D classic.

Dickinson, my DL, was set to 'Mark near post' and Jephcott, my AML, was set to 'Go back' so I don't see why they would attempt to occupy the same space.

The corner takes place at 82:00 when they become inactive. My corner happens at 83:00 when they become active again.

Truro v Eastbourne Boro.pkm 93.53 kB · 0 downloads

Great bug! 

Thanks for also sending us the relevant information. 

This has now been logged.

Cheers.