Sports Interactive Community

Since I updated my graphics card drivers I've had a few crashes and I've done a clean install of an earlier build and I'm still getting crashes while just scrolling through the inbox and player search, the crash says that I need to reinstall my drivers and I've done it a few times (and rolled it back as I mentioned, but no dice).

Attached the crash dumps.FM 2020 v20.2.3.1330207 (2020.02.04 19.58.30).dmpFM 2020 v20.2.3.1330207 (2020.02.04 11.52.14).dmp

Is it crashing at a specific point? Or is it completely random now? 

Could you also attach your dxdiag file please.

I didn't notice it happening at any particular point, as I said it has happened in the inbox and during player search, I'm yet to have it happen during a match yet though.

DxDiag.txt

So I've updated the graphics drivers again, to what it was at originally as I'd rolled it back. I think I've worked out what it is though, so I had global settings set to the AMD "gaming" graphics profile as default for all games, having switched it back to standard for FM I am yet to have another crash. I haven't narrowed it down as to which specific setting caused this but it's one of those that are changed between the gaming and standard profile.

Edited by Ber-T

Yeah the crash dump does hint at a graphical issue on closer inspection. 

I've logged the information anyway, and just keep us updated as to whether it crashes again while on your new settings.

Apologies for the issues in the first place.