Sports Interactive Community
JadedJuiceRider

Can't acess Under 23s and 18s staff section

I've been playing FM20 for a while and i noticed there's a reoccurring bug in the staff menu, in the beginning of the save it works normally, you can click on "x-team Under 23s Staff>" and it shows the staff that are currently in the team, but after playing for a few months, when you try to select that same option again it leads to nothing, you stay on the first team staff screen instead of going to the under 23s staff screen.

Forgot to mention that it happens to whatever button that takes you to another staff screen that's not the first team one.

Can you show a screenshot of the screen in question so I know its the right one I'm thinking of? 

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Can you show a screenshot of the screen in question so I know its the right one I'm thinking of? 

I’m currently not on my computer so i got a screenshot from the internet of the staff menu i’m talking about, I hope the image quality doesn’t get worse since i’m sending it via phone.

567D8A43-1AA5-4248-BFCD-29390FF5402E.jpeg

On 04/02/2020 at 17:48, JadedJuiceRider said:

I've been playing FM20 for a while and i noticed there's a reoccurring bug in the staff menu, in the beginning of the save it works normally, you can click on "x-team Under 23s Staff>" and it shows the staff that are currently in the team, but after playing for a few months, when you try to select that same option again it leads to nothing, you stay on the first team staff screen instead of going to the under 23s staff screen.

Which team are you seeing this with?

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Which team are you seeing this with?

This happened/happens to every save file i play, i have played 4 saves already (Lille OSC, FC Barcelona, FC Andorra and Arsenal).

Edited by JadedJuiceRider

Happens to me also.  I control individual training for U23 and U18 teams, so put it down to that - but to access staff, I have to go into the U23 or U18 squad and then select staff from there.

Edited by duesouth

1 minute ago, duesouth said:

Happens to me also.  I control individual training for U23 and U18 teams, so put it down to that - but to access staff, I have to into the U23 or U18 squad and then select staff from there.

Exactly!