See InGame Editor

Marco_POG

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Marco_POG:

When I use the ingame editor in online mode. Do all other players see this ? or only the admins or nobody at all?

Usually the admin starts a game with the option "prevent use of the ingame editor". Why do you want to use it anyway? In online games it's just cheating.

My friend and I are now in our last season of the career. So I was planning to make a few other clubs stronger so that we would have a challenge. ( So far always 1-3 place.) He has no admin rights, I do. I know that he will be against it. So I just wanted to know when I do it, if he sees it, because it is shown somewhere or not.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Marco_POG:

My friend and I are now in our last season of the career. So I was planning to make a few other clubs stronger so that we would have a challenge. ( So far always 1-3 place.) He has no admin rights, I do. I know that he will be against it. So I just wanted to know when I do it, if he sees it, because it is shown somewhere or not.

In the game status every player can see if the ingame editor is allowed and used.