Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
diimaan

Attached PKM for review of 1v1

I am not playing the public beta. This pkm might give a better understanding of what is wrong with the design in ME!

I do not want to speculate or start a flame war on why the ME is bad.

In this match out of 9 Clear cut chances I was able to score 2. Out of which one is a penalty. The miss at the end of game before whistle sums it all up. 92.40 ish to be exact-

The winger Cheriki shoots and the ball rebounds of the bar, with keeper down he misses the open net!

Apart from that the defenders/attackers or midfielders anyone in a position to head at the net always misses by a mile. Both human and AI!

The only positives being my forward did not miss his penalty and scored a goal 1v1! But still Vardy missing 6/7 1v1 is not great!

Should we be worried that it is much more complex than the simple 1v1 issue with ME? It seems like a balancing act to prevent the AI and human teams score at will! 

Wolves v Leicester.pkm

Edited by diimaan
Added video of miss by Cheriki

The 1v1 mishap happens only when playing human vs AI! When I let my assman take over the game, there is no such issues with the 1v1! 

Scored 3 out of 5 CCC! Attached pkm

Crewe v Leicester.pkm

The miss by Cheriki from the first post!

Thanks for uploading PKM's - The public beta has updates that no longer have these type of issues. 

I would recommend playing on the latest version.

On 04/02/2020 at 09:22, diimaan said:

I am not playing the public beta. This pkm might give a better understanding of what is wrong with the design in ME

39 minutes ago, CJ Ramson said:

Thanks for uploading PKM's - The public beta has updates that no longer have these type of issues. 

I would recommend playing on the latest version.

Is version 20.2.4 the beta? I have updated just now. Can I use my old save game with this?

It is the main version for both beta and ‘retail’ (opt out the beta the same as you opted in if you did) and you will have the latest update still, and save games are carried over.