Sports Interactive Community

I get messages saying that the loan manager has accepted a loan offer because the player is on the loan list. I can't fid the loan list. Am I missing something, or do I just have to go through over player in the underage squads to check they're not about to be loaned out?

Under transfer status, you can check if a player is available for loan.  I am  not sure if you can filter that in the squad screen, but it is worth while to ensure that players you dont want to go on loan are removed form loan availability

@scass - As you can see, loan status is shown on the Squad screen if you pick the "Transfer" option from the drop-down menu.

Jlw4saR.png

17 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

@scass - As you can see, loan status is shown on the Squad screen if you pick the "Transfer" option from the drop-down menu.

Jlw4saR.png

Aha! Brilliant! Thank you.

this is probably the best place.

917407638_FootballManager202014_02_202000_37_02.thumb.png.f6bb765204bec9136cf183992882229e.png

1 hour ago, Hazpro said:

this is probably the best place.

917407638_FootballManager202014_02_202000_37_02.thumb.png.f6bb765204bec9136cf183992882229e.png

That wasn't what he was asking for though - the OP was asking for where he could easily find who was listed for loan.

8 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

That wasn't what he was asking for though - the OP was asking for where he could easily find who was listed for loan.

Ok calm down