Classic 4-4-2

So, after a couple of months where I was losing constantly I took a deep breath and made this tactic based on what I've learned so far about FM20. Note; I'm from sweden so if my english are bad I'm sorry.

I wanted to recreate a classic 4-4-2, based on my idea of how Sir Alex Ferguson played with Manchester United, but with a modern touch to it. This is the result.

1. When the goalkeeper has the ball, he will distribute it to the centre backs. They will pass mostly to the centre mids which in turn cross a long ball above the opponents defenders where my two strikers take advantage of their speed to achieve a clear chance with the goalie.

2. The wingers will be a secondary way to get another way to the opponents goal, like a complement to the first one. With the crosses our strikers will alreay be in the penalty area.

3. You need fast players, especially the strikers but also the wingers, fullbacks and centre backs.

4. When I scout a player, it is important that they have the right attributes to the role in their position, but also the right foot depending on wich side they play on - Left foot for left flank and vice versa.

5. When it's a home game I use the instructions Aggressive (pre game) and Assertive (half time), when it's a away game I use the instructions Passionate (pre game) and Calm (half time) to motivate my players.

6. Have patience - this is one of the main reasons to achieve success in my opinion.

The tactic is on Steam, I really hope you will support this with a subscribe there and of course ratings and comments - both there and here. My friends tried it with several clubs and they really enjoyed the tactic and I really you will also! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1967999830

Namnlöst-1.jpg

Namnlöst-2 kopiera.jpg

Namnlöst-3.jpg

Namnlöst-4.jpg

Namnlöst-5.jpg

Il y a 14 heures, Kakidaniel a dit :

Won the Prem two times in a row, even won over Liverpool/Man City with 6-0 and so on. My record were 11-0 over Fulham. The only problem I've got is when they, just like myself in this tactic, use crosses over my defence but overall this works fine.

any PI for your players ?