Sports Interactive Community
zerra

Problems player relationship and match squad sorting.

Hello!

I've noticed something since I updated to the public beta. When I pick a starting eleven, none of my players seems to have the arrows drawn between them to show that they have a strong partnership. And also, when I pick a matchsquad, it seems that the sorting is completely wrong. If you look at the screenshot nr 1, I've picked a match squad, but usually all the starting position ends up on top, but for me I have to sort them. It worked when I started play FM20 but after a month or so it just changed, I don't use any filters except for players unavailable.

Also you can see in screenshot nr 1, Florentino Luiz and Reinier have played together for 10 seasons, and both of them have a strong partnership in the middle between eachother.

fm20.png

Are you able to share the save? 

Of course, I upload my save using the ownCloud, named Manchester U.fm.

On 03/02/2020 at 14:41, zerra said:

Hello!

I've noticed something since I updated to the public beta. When I pick a starting eleven, none of my players seems to have the arrows drawn between them to show that they have a strong partnership. And also, when I pick a matchsquad, it seems that the sorting is completely wrong. If you look at the screenshot nr 1, I've picked a match squad, but usually all the starting position ends up on top, but for me I have to sort them. It worked when I started play FM20 but after a month or so it just changed, I don't use any filters except for players unavailable.

Also you can see in screenshot nr 1, Florentino Luiz and Reinier have played together for 10 seasons, and both of them have a strong partnership in the middle between eachother.

fm20.png

Don't think it's a bug. looks like you have analysis turned off.

5 hours ago, Hazpro said:

Don't think it's a bug. looks like you have analysis turned off.

I'm a bit ashamed (or very much). Been playing since CM3 and couldn't figure that out.. Thank you very much!

We all make mistakes. lol