Sports Interactive Community
djpdavey

Scary moment... Looking back and laughing now.

Scary moment at the end of the game.

Winning 2-1, 92nd minute.

I've realised my hand slipped when making the substitution and subbed my keeper off for a right back leaving my tired right back on the field.

When the highlight starts i noticed what i've done.

The subbed on right back (now goalkeeper) is taking a throw in and he is one of my designated right hand side throw takers!!

It’s like that horrifying/exhilarating moment when you have an injury ravaged side and you see your keeper taking a free kick because he’s the highest available taker on your list.

Edited by Bry

Haven't you played enough FM20 to realise players don't score easy chances ;) They probably would've scored had the keeper been in goal.

57 minutes ago, wattzy said:

Haven't you played enough FM20 to realise players don't score easy chances ;) They probably would've scored had the keeper been in goal.

Coming soon to a thread near you: "My players don't convert enough one-on-zero's." ;)

21 hours ago, wattzy said:

FM19 so its even scarier! 

I had the awful habit for a while where in the pre-match screen I'd make some changes and because of bad click and drags would move the GK to an outfield position. 

I caught it before starting the match most of the time, when I didn't it was always full on panic. 

I maintain that the clicking/dragging on that screen isn't the best. Kind of hard to snap players into the correct positions. 

When you go to tactics screen each player has a drop down box next to his name, if you right click you can change your players that way. Its long but more accurate.