Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
GavinG

Create/Edit Scout Assignment forgets selected 'Player Type'

When creating or editing a scout assignment (with scouting responsibility set to 'Manager'), I select a 'Player Type' (All/Important Player/Squad Player/Talanted Youngster/Replacement For) and click 'Start Assignment'. 

When I later return to the assignments and click 'Edit' on one of them, the 'Player Type' has reverted back to 'All' regardless of what I originally suggested.

Hi @GavinG,

At the moment i am not able to reproduce this issue for you in-house - to get a better overview of what is going on, could you please provide a save from before you assign the scouts via the link below: 

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Then once you have uploaded - reply with the file name you have supplied and i will be able to locate your save and look into this for you.

Thanks,

Harry

Hi @GavinG,

So far the functionality of this appears to be working correctly - there could be a possibility that new assignments are being generated in a way that others will be pushed along which could perhaps have caused some confusion, from looking at saves where i have attempted to reproduce this, assignments always fulfil themselves in the manner intended. However if you have a save from the latest update where this still seems to be an issue, i will happily look into it for you. Link is attached above:

Thanks,

Harry