Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
rmurph244

Central Play, Long shots, Set Pieces, Clearances

After playing more than a 100 games with the new beta I am much happier with this than the previous ME. My only real issues are the lack of central play and how useless AMC position has become, more thru balls and tiki taka style play would help a lot.  The high amount of long shots and wonder goals are another (it seems like there is 1 at least in every game or2 throughout as I also will go thru and watch the goals from other matches in my league and others as well) and the high amount of set piece goals, specifically from wide indirect fks. Another issue I've seen is with defender can in clearances as I see a lot of just completely inexplicable weak headers right to the opposition, they also add to the high amount  long shots as one of the most common goals I see scored over and over is a poor clearance right to the opposition's cm who rifles a long shot in past a gk who has no idea what's going on and reacts late as the ball flies in. One timer long shots in general are way to high I fell like I see them all the time. 1v1s could use more improvement as well even tho they did make some improvements with beta, and just goal variety in general but overall much happier with this ME compared to before which felt unplayable, massive improvement to me, especially seeing the whole center back pinpoint longball issue fixed. Very pleased and excited for next update

Edited by rmurph244

Okay thanks for the feedback - headed clearances is something we're aware wasn't quite right in the public beta and is being worked on. 

Appreciate the info.