FM20 - Fantasy Franchise USA (7 tier)

USAwkd.thumb.png.0812fd088b3cd24c66ae2eef7e5d92af.png
All NHL / NBA / NFL / MLB Franchises added to the USA

Banner - USA & CANADA.png

Couple of people asked for this but i lost all the info so had to make it from scratch again.

A totally new league system in the USA, part fantasy, part reality.  All Major sports franchises are now a Soccer club in a 7 tier system of 512 teams, as well as cuastom cups to mirror the Superbowl etc for each set of franchises teams. 

251064455_FootballManager202016_02_202020_48_15.png.8c6d14653bb56af502845c9775203982.png 426786682_FootballManager202016_02_202020_48_24.png.4094b0125f6f94868df05c21d8d888fb.png 

Teams have been created as close to location and club info as possible (along with real and custom rivals/derbies accross the nation).   Link to other nations have also been customised to allow for the boards and AI to get affliated links and grow as clubs. 

SETTING UP A GAME

1) Make sure you tick - 'add players to playable teams'  (for now rosters to be added time permitting)
2) Make sure you un-tick - 'Do not add Key Staff'
3) Using the advanced rules to add all Canadian, Mexican and US players is advised

NATION INFO

Season dates - Are inline with the European League. (10th Aug - 15th May)

Season End Date - 30th June

Season rules - as per England - No draft, No Designated player etc.
Canadian and Mexican Players are no longer classed as Foreign in USA
Both have been slightly boosted in youth rating/nation terms.

Affiliation links and transfer options increased with UK & South America

TEAM INFO

All created teams should have the correct 

Name - City - Stadium - Nicknames - Team Colours - Kits - Logos - Owners - Managers - General Managers (DOF) - Derbies - Rivals

All teams are Main Squad & u23's.

DIVISION LAYOUT / REP / MONEY

Leagues.thumb.PNG.2b7e3587dca0a9623dcd01c902279d8e.PNG

B and II teams have been removed.

CUPS

Super Bowl - NFL Teams only - Groups into Knockout style cup
Stanley Cup - NHL Teams only - Groups into Knockout style cup
World Series - MLB Teams only - Groups into Knockout style cup
NBA Finals - NBA Teams only - Groups into Knockout style cup
US Open CUP - MLS Teams only Groups into a Knockout style cup

MLS Cup - All USA teams in an FA Cup style knockout Main teams are fed into the draw at later stages.

DOWNLOADS

KITS AND COMP LOGOS - >  https://www.mediafire.com/file/sca70y8fb6nst6t/000_-_USA.rar/file

GAME FILE - > https://www.mediafire.com/file/35mgxgsgy54ttrm/000_-_USA_(FMWKD)_v2.0.fmf/file

Still to be made

Just finishing off the remaining cups and then the first beta should be up for testing sometime tommorow.  I will need to know if there are any fixture clashes with the National Team etc during play testing. 

The growth of the league is pretty steady as far as i can tell, but please let me know if the Money & players go a bit OTT to fast for some.  Thee image below is the players that will move in 2022 to the falcons who were in the MLS after 2 promotions and Atlanta United  who were reigning champions.   (Much thanks to @MWE for helping gage the rate of growth)

42638352_FootballManager202025_01_202017_50_20.thumb.png.6827df2d98cfabdeff18a9700bcbdec4.png 156231908_FootballManager202025_01_202018_54_41.thumb.png.3cc52f8cd08ebdcba9ada3e9f62c97f2.png

Once the cups are done, its should be all good to go.

TO BE MADE FOLLOWING INITIAL RELEASE (ONGOING AS AND WHEN)

Remaining Managers to be made

Team Derbies / Rivals / Icons and Legends to be added, as well as affiliations with some smaller local sides etc.

Some (correct named) coaching and medical staff for all created teams to be made

Current player rosters from the NFL / NHL / NBA / MLB teams.  (Some stats will be random, some static.  OBJ will always have "tries tricks/flair" etc) and due to very small NBA / NHL rosters some legends will be added as newgens to help fill their squad.

Creating free agents / managers / players / referees to help fill out the nation. 

2 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Those Browns jerseys would be a definite improvement on the current ones :D

Yep.  wait till i just re-make Johnny Football by copying Balotelli's personality and removing the talent. 

Test file added the bottom of the OP.   Leagues/CupsTeams created.   (only NFL teams have managers at the min) 

Test to 2023 on this, Cups / Leagues all working fine.  i'll finish the managers today.

2 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

With NFL teams, how do you place players on positions, or is it at random? Just curious

Toying with a couple of ideas so positions lineup.  The pitch will be split into 2, the defence linemen & positions making the defence, the forwards the offence, and then the PPMs/position by style of the player.

Position NFL

Ad Forward Wide Reciever
Deep Lying Playmaker Tight End
Box to Box Running Back
Ball Winning Mid Centre
Centre Mid Guard

Regista Pocket QB
Roaming Playmaker Scramble QB
Anchor Safety

Wing Back Tackle

Centre Back Line Backer
Full Back Corner Back

Keeper Kicker
Sweeper Keepr Punt Return

if that make sense. 

I started a save with tampa bay buccaneers spent 4 million getting a team together played the first month of first season im second the board loves me except for singing high rep players they won’t come yet it’s a lot of fun

11 hours ago, t27 said:

I started a save with tampa bay buccaneers spent 4 million getting a team together played the first month of first season im second the board loves me except for singing high rep players they won’t come yet it’s a lot of fun

Nice, luckily once i start tagging the info together, you have some better players to start with, and Tampa will be linked to Man U through the owners so you can prob bag a loan or two from the youth team 

3 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

If they dont have  a stadium in the default, then no prob not.  I;ve not  created those.  Its on my list (but at the bottom)

would they be able to get one in game? Like rent/build one? Or this situation will stay forever and I wont be able to get any booking from game day? thanks

1 minute ago, endlessthunder said:

would they be able to get one in game? Like rent/build one? Or this situation will stay forever and I wont be able to get any booking from game day? thanks

You will still generate fixtures and money.  you jsut dont own a stadium.   The board can or should build one at somepoint if you have the cash.   

Lucky for you i'm just holidaying a test save.   The board built Temecula FC Stadium in 2022.

1139847332_FootballManager202006_02_202018_33_16.thumb.png.7a9a80d5128a4d1dbb30ad7ea753951e.png

Nice right now on v2 I have us canada Mexico once you put the man u link in I start a new save with mexico us and england only I want a long term save and my computer is old I'm afraid if I load 6 leagues I only could do three seasons 

Edited by t27

Bit of variety will it slowdown game speed down too much though because it will be fun to manage the fort Lauderdale strikers even if its just with the us loaded with a large database 

Edited by t27

23 hours ago, t27 said:

Bit of variety will it slowdown game speed down too much though because it will be fun to manage the fort Lauderdale strikers even if its just with the us loaded with a large database 

Depends on your laptop.  i've benched it for now so it works with the canada DLC.   might re-visit the idea at a later date. 

Just adding rivals and last of the Managers tonight,  SHould have another update out tomo.

Created.thumb.PNG.28e6ab6f6747682db7912c579fcf3936.PNG

NEW FILE HAS BEEN UPLOADED V1.0 (in the OP)

• All Leagues and Cups completed.  7 tiers, 512 teams
  • All created teams have kits/logos/some staff/legends & Rivals
  • All teams are in the "US Independant cup" (the FA Cup in the us with european qual.)
  • Each 'type' of team has its own league cup   NFL (Vince Lombardi), NHL (Gretsky), MLB (Babe Ruth), NBA (Bryant), MLS (Lamar Hunt) which is group to last 16 knockout style.
  • Teams in the bottom 3 levels play in the Pioneer cup.
  • Squad rules and transfer windows created.
  • Created teams now have real (based on real like rivals, Giants/Cowboys etc) and custom derbies with local existing sides.  (eg Sporting Kansas/KC Cheifs)

Kits and League Layout below... 

G5SIKPt.gif

Still to add players, and pad out some staff but that will be an ongoing thing.  I'll also, be adding more Club legends and Icons, as well as linking liked/disliked players and teams as i go.   

Purely to expand the world a little bit.

I'm have very limited knowledge in the US outside of NFL, so if you want a Club Legend or Rivalry adding just for your save, let me know and i'll add it in.

I'll also, be adding some club links and affiliates for the owners, (ie Tampa Bay Buccs & Man United, Liverpool & Red Sox, Fulham & Jacksonville).

Hey man.

Just a little error. Your config file in 000 - USA\NFL\logos has a spelling error in San Francisco (the file has San Fransisco). Just a heads up!

My team has 9 players... this should be fun! Again, incredible effort on creating all of this man.

On 17/02/2020 at 08:52, fmburty said:

Hey man.

Just a little error. Your config file in 000 - USA\NFL\logos has a spelling error in San Francisco (the file has San Fransisco). Just a heads up!

My team has 9 players... this should be fun! Again, incredible effort on creating all of this man.

CHeers i 'll fix that as i go creating new kits ( some are 5 yrs old and *****) 

4 minutes ago, CRN711 said:

Great work. Which other countrys/league do you advice to load on a new save ?

Canada (there is an extended version available on here) & Mexico as players as counted as HG.

Eng & Scot & Brazil have an increased chance for affliated teams... and sometimes Argentina. 

so prob those lot for now.   If you have any suggestions or ideas guys, throw them up.  The squad rules need tweaking etc, and if you end up with 150mil at season 2, or something i'd like to reign that in.. lol  

16 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Version 2.0 added.

- All created teams now have a correct Owner / Director of Football (General Manager) and First Team Manager.

What do you still have to do? I really want to download this but if you have anything major still to do, I will wait. 

I've been trying to get the Ducks into the MLS but with this file, I won't have to. 

11 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

What do you still have to do? I really want to download this but if you have anything major still to do, I will wait. 

I've been trying to get the Ducks into the MLS but with this file, I won't have to. 

Nothing its good to go. I might add to it if i get time over the next few months.   but it'll be as is for now.

The Prize Money (Win/Draw) for Premier League games should be bumped up by a factor of 1.21.  The declining Prize Money ratio for Level 1 compared to Levels 1-4 are out of sync, since the Premier League (Tier 1) only play 38 games and Tiers 2-4 play 46 games.

As it is now, teams at Level 2 (US Championship) will earn more prize money overall than teams in the Premier League because of the extra 8 games they play during the season.

I'd recommend for the Premier League:

182k for each Win (instead of 150k)    (46/38 * 150)

151k for each Draw (instead of 125k)  (46/38 * 125)

On 27/02/2020 at 14:17, dim13 said:

The Prize Money (Win/Draw) for Premier League games should be bumped up by a factor of 1.21.  The declining Prize Money ratio for Level 1 compared to Levels 1-4 are out of sync, since the Premier League (Tier 1) only play 38 games and Tiers 2-4 play 46 games.

As it is now, teams at Level 2 (US Championship) will earn more prize money overall than teams in the Premier League because of the extra 8 games they play during the season.

I'd recommend for the Premier League:

182k for each Win (instead of 150k)    (46/38 * 150)

151k for each Draw (instead of 125k)  (46/38 * 125)

Ahh cheers, i'll have a look.  

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for the Ducks. 

Excellent work. 

OOH an NHL fan, might have to pick you're brain on which players should have high aggresssion and 'winds up opponents' so i can get a goon in the teams where needed.

16 hours ago, PaMi 7 said:

Perfect work, as usual.

How the CONCACAF CL does work? Which team does qualify to?

Sorry for my english but I speak a little english.

I use an extended file from Steam, so 4 from usa and a 2 from canada, but mostly is standard as i;ve not touched it in this file.

1 ora fa, wkdsoul ha scritto:

I use an extended file from Steam, so 4 from usa and a 2 from canada, but mostly is standard as i;ve not touched it in this file.

Which file do you use?

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

OOH an NHL fan, might have to pick you're brain on which players should have high aggresssion and 'winds up opponents' so i can get a goon in the teams where needed.

I can try. Generally, there is only 1 per team so it shouldn't be too difficult.

11 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for the Ducks. 

Excellent work. 

Had to pad out with a couple of kids from the last draft but managed to get a decent size starting squad.

389133067_FootballManager202026_03_202020_39_11.thumb.png.364768bd406ceab35e6a13dbf9b7651a.png