Sports Interactive Community
TOMetz

BETA - Team Instructions still being ignored

Not like I'm going to get a reply from SI but whatever.

TI's on or activated during match: 

• Run less with ball
  • Be more expressive
  • Low crosses
  • GK throw distribution
  • Be more patient

KRC Genk - RSC Anderlecht.pkm

The PKM's attached. Do whatever you will with it.

Agree, game is so broke this year. worst release for many years. this winter update has to be huge or else people will keep uninstalling it

Bit of advice: if you create a post abusing staff a) no one is going to take a look at it and b) you'll end up having your posts restricted. Please bear this in mind going forwards or you're likely to recieve acton against you. I've edited both your posts

Thank you. Well understood. Sad to hear this issue won't be looked into then.

Just to round things off, I'll put things into perspective in the hope you'll understand my wildly criminal behaviour: in any other kind of job, just try and deliver the same kind of quality we've had this year and see how the customers will react.

As a paying customer I am well in my right to post these bugs and criticize the total lack of engagement on the ME forums these past few weeks. Not just my post, all the other ones as well. So forgive me the namecalling, but I'm allowed to lose my **** at least once on this. I sincerely hope you understand this. The past week, however, I noticed engagement picked it up again. Keep it up! And if this post somehow violates rules as well, then go ahead and take the necessary actions. I won't be back until FM21 at the least anyway.