Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sydney666

[Bug Beta Patch] Keeper and Center Back swap jerseys mid game. No goalie present.

[Bug Beta Patch] Keeper and Center Back swap jerseys mid game. No goalie present.

As title,

I was playing my match when my keeper and center back swapped jerseys. It happened a couple of times in the space of a few seconds. It occurs around the 12th minute mark? (definitely in the first 10-20 min of play). I can't remember the exact moment.  I will update if I can find the highlight again.

I saw a text line that read "Ajer is going up for this free kick!' Ajer is my center back. My goalie DOES take free kicks, as he has one of the best free kick attribute in my team.

However the game for some reason thought Ajer was my keeper and gave him the goalie kit. My goalie was just randomly running around with an outfield kit on.

Neither my keeper or Ajer took the free kick, and it was cleared by the opposing side out to midfield. The other team countered, and Ajer lost his keeper jersey and had his regular jersey on again. At this point my keeper still had an outfield kit, so I had no goalie.

Surprisingly the other team missed an open goal. Well not surprisingly really, one on ones are horrible still! :P

This was comical at best. I decided to save the match then ALT-F4 out of the game, and replay the match because of this.

FC Bayern v Stuttgart (keeper bug ).pkm

Sounds incredibly strange, thanks for taking the time to raise this, the issue is under review.