Sports Interactive Community
CMYGQZ

Game crashes in 2022 when trying to load a new season

In addition, I have a save file that's end of season right before (3 days ahead of the crash date). There is a upload limit but if you need it I can submit it through some other way if I can. I have tried multiple times to see if it is a one-time things but it always crashes at the date.

FM 2020 v20.2.3.1330207 (2020.01.29 16.52.47).dmp

4 小时前, FrazT说:

Are you using a custom database?

Yes I am, a database that I edited from  FMEditor.

If you have a backup save and it also crashes on the same date, then that would strongly suggest that the issue is with the database, particularly as it occurs at the season change over period.  If this is the case, there is little that SI can do under these circumstances, I'm afraid

1 分钟前, FrazT说:

If you have a backup save and it also crashes on the same date, then that would strongly suggest that the issue is with the database, particularly as it occurs at the season change over period.  If this is the case, there is little that SI can do under these circumstances, I'm afraid

Then can I upload the database for SI to check what's wrong with it? If you can't tell what's wrong in the save I can give you the database to see what's wrong.

Only the SI staff can advise whether they can inspect a database to find errors.

1 分钟前, FrazT说:

Only the SI staff can advise whether they can inspect a database to find errors.

So can you please get a staff to review please.

If you upload the save file I can have a look at it and see if I can find a solution for the issue.

However, as Fraz said, we cannot guarantee a fix for edited databases, there are far too many variables for our coding team to look at in the time we have. 

Upload the save on our cloud service, here: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4