Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
mark wilson27

The Rejects are Back

Authors Notes: Using FM20 with a large database  but only English Leagues down to the Vanarama North/South. All players are starting at the age of 16 and English to save a lot of potential hassle later on which I've had in previous saves. Hopefully this will run well for us and if anyone wants to add players PM me and I'll edit them in.

June 26th 2019:
Well after the fun of building the club up and a few dodgy back handers FMS Rejects have finally come back into the League starting in the Vanarama North. The chairman has been backed by some under handed money and managed to build a beautiful new 10,000 seater stadium know as The Rejection Arena. The squad though is made up of 16yr olds who are trying to prove their worth in the game. So without further ado here is the squad

| Name           | Position       | Nat            | Age            | Value          | 
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| Sherm          | GK             | ENG            | 16             | £375           | 
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| Bagpuss        | GK             | ENG            | 16             | £675           | 
| Git2thachoppa  | GK             | ENG            | 16             | £375           | 
| Salkster       | D (R)          | ENG            | 16             | £425           | 
| CFuller        | D (R)          | ENG            | 16             | £425           | 
| Dalbeider      | D (C)          | ENG            | 16             | £550           | 
| Rien           | D (C)          | ENG            | 16             | £800           | 
| Diego Imposta  | D (L)          | ENG            | 16             | £425           | 
| Gavrenwick     | D/WB (L)       | ENG            | 16             | £475           | 
| BenArsenal     | DM, M (C)      | ENG            | 16             | £475           | 
| WLKRAS         | M/AM (R)       | ENG            | 16             | £800           | 
| Mandy          | M/AM (R)       | ENG            | 16             | £700           | 
| Mark Wilson    | M/AM (C)       | ENG            | 16             | £500           | 
| Copperhorse    | M/AM (L)       | ENG            | 16             | £500           | 
| EvilDave       | M/AM (L)       | ENG            | 16             | £500           | 
| Neilhoskins    | ST (C)         | ENG            | 16             | £700           | 
| Drogba         | ST (C)         | ENG            | 16             | £500           | 
| Tenthreeleader | ST (C)         | ENG            | 16             | £700           | 

Season One 2019/20:
July 2019:
July 4th: 
Our first pre-season game sees us facing Bolton Wanderers and we were well and truly beaten as D.Politic, T.Verlinden, J.Hobbs and D.Murphy all scored to give Bolton a 4-0 win. Our cause wasn't helped by CFuller getting sent off in the 15th minute for a second yellow card.

July 10th: 
We now faced local side Pinxton and despite a first half struggle we beat them 3-0 with EvilDave, Neilhoskins and Mark Wilson all scoring

July 13th: 
Next up was Scottish side Annan and we made light work of them as we thrashed them 5-0 with goals from EvilDave, Tenthreeleader, Drogba, Neilhoskins and an own goal by G.Jenkins.

July 16th: 
Our next game saw us facing local rivals Matlock Town and we beat them 3-1 with Mandy, Neilhoskins and  Tenthreeleader all scoring. Matlock's goal was scored by C.Chilaka

July 20th:
The next friendly saw us facing Lincoln United and we controlled the game well to walk away 3-0 winners thanks to goals from Mandy, Tenthreeleader and Neilhoskins. However the game came at a cost as Diego Imposta came off with an ankle ligament injury to see him out for around 4-5 weeks

July 23rd:
More injury news sees Dalbeider out for around 3-4 weeks with a groin strain

July 24th:
Our next match saw us beating Stafford 3-0 with goals from Mandy, Neilhoskins and Drogba

July 27th:
Up next was an away trip to Ellistown and we wasted no effort in beating them 4-0 as BenArsenal, Neilhoskins, Drogba and Mark Wilson all found the net

July 29th:
It was now time to choose the clubs Captain and Vice Captain for the forthcoming season. The Captain this year will be our Right Back @CFullerand his deputy will be Central Defender @Rien102

Looks like those bribes ar for more than just bring Arsenal players on the National Team...  (Just saying...) :D

August 2019:
August 3rd:
Altrincham (The Rejection Arena, Matlock) Vanarama North (1/42)
So here it is our first competitive match and we started well as on the 14th minute Tenthreeleader rattled the upright from ten yards after running onto a Mandy through-ball. Eight minutes later we had another chance Mark Wilson curled the ball towards goal but the Altrincham keeper saved brilliantly to deny FMS Rejects their first competitive goal. On the 32nd minute though a poor challenge in the area by Gavrenwick which earn't him a yellow card and Altrincham a penalty, S.Williams stepped up and fired a powerful penalty towards Git2thachoppa who tipped it round the post. With four minutes remaining in the half though Altrincham grabbed the lead as S.Williams unleashed a thunderous effort into the top corner from the edge of the area which gave the keeper no chance of saving.
The second half was all Altrincham and on the 53rd minute they came close to adding a second goal with a low shot which CFuller managed to divert wide of the post. Ten minutes later Altrincham added a deserved second goal with some poor defending as a team which saw T.Hannigan jinking into the area and fired under Git2thachoppa. On the 78th minute we had the chance to pull a goal back as EvilDave threaded the ball through the Altrincham defence but Drogba managed to fired wide of the post. Just before the full time whistle Altrincham had another chance as they fired with pace low to the left but Git2thachoppa managed to tip round the post.

FMS Rejects 0-2 Altrincham S.Williams 41, T.Hannigan 63  

Git2thachoppa, CFuller, Rien, Gavrenwick, Salkster, Mandy (WLKRAS), BenArsenal, Mark Wilson, EvilDave, Neilhoskins (Drogba), Tenthreeleader

Booked: Gavrenwick, CFuller, Rien

August 6th:
Guiseley (Nethermoor, Guiseley) (2/42)
A poor start to the game for us saw Guiseley piling forward and on the 11th minute Sherm was called upon to deny the home side the lead with a fine save. Eight minutes later they had another chance with a great team move which was thwarted by a great challenge from Mandy. Just after the half hour they came close again with a long range effort which had Sherm at full stretch to save. On the stroke of half time Guiseley finally took the lead with a rasping effort from L.Shaw which saw Sherm just failing to get to.
The second half was twelve minutes old when we finally had our first chance of the game as Tenthreeleader heading a Copperhorse cross just wide of the post. On the 64th minute though Guiseley came close with another powerful strike which saw Sherm brilliantly saving. Guiseley were all over us and on the 87th minute Rien saved the day with a perfectly timed challenge that denied them the deserved second goal.

Guiseley 1-0 FMS Rejects L.Shaw 45

Sherm, Salkster, Rien, Gavrenwick, CFuller, Mandy, BenArsenal (EvilDave), Mark Wilson, Copperhorse, Neilhoskins (Drogba), Tenthreeleader

Booked: BenArsenal, Salkster, Rien, CFuller, Copperhorse

August 7th:
Injury news sees Gavrenwick out for up to nine days after bruising his thigh during the Guiseley game

Always fancied myself a left back. Also, that thigh injury is definitely the kind of bruising you'd be hoping for. :Bowen:

Oooh, I do like a good rejects story. And also, good to see I still get in despite being awol from here for a long time!

Ooh, back into action! Let's see how well I'll do this-

On 30/01/2020 at 15:09, mark wilson27 said:

July 23rd:
More injury news sees Dalbeider out for around 3-4 weeks with a groin strain

...goddammit.

Gav - Is that an injury from your dungeon

WLKRAS - Cant have a FMS story without my midfield maestro

Dalbeider - Luckily you wont miss much of the start of the season

August 10th:
Chester (The Rejection Arena, Matlock) (3/42)
Chester began the better and it wasn't long till we came close to losing a goal as Chester broke through the defence but Bagpuss saved the day with a great save. On the 23rd minute they had another chance with a long range effort which went just over the crossbar. With nine minutes remaining in the half Chester got the breakthrough as A.Dadley ran into the area unmarked and fired under Bagpuss. On the 38th minute Chester doubled their lead as a poor pass by WLKRAS was intercepted and A.Dadley fired in the loose ball from just outside the area.
The second half wasn't much better and three minutes into the half I.Murray gave Chester a third goal with a curling effort from the edge of the area to give Bagpuss no chance of saving. We were being outplayed and on the 68th minute Chester grabbed a fourth goal with I.Murray doing the honours from inside the area. Two minutes later we pulled a goal back as Drogba beat the offside trap and wasted no time in firing under the Chester keeper,. With nine minutes remaining in the game we were reduced to ten men after Salkster earn't a second yellow card which was followed by a red. Another poor day at the office

FMS Rejects 1-4 Chester Drogba 70 / A.Dadley 36, 38, I Murray 48, 68

Bagpuss, Salkster, Rien, Gavrenwick (EvilDave), CFuller, WLKRAS, BenArsenal, Mark Wilson, Copperhorse, Drogba, Tenthreeleader (Neilhoskins)

Booked: Salkster (2)
Sent Off: Salkster (2 Yellow)

Salkster will miss the next game after receiving a red card, I have also given him a formal warning which he has accepted

August 16th:
Injury news sees Rien out for around 3-4 weeks after straining his back in the gym

Rien - It's a long season mate, so you will get your time on the pitch

salkster - I'm not saying anything

August 17th:
Bradford PA (Horsfall Stadium, Bradford) (4/42)
Four minutes into the game we were a goal down as Diego Imposta pass back was dire and B.Dockerty ran onto it and rounded Bagpuss to fire into the empty net. On the 10th minute it was two nil with A.Hurst hitting home from the edge of the area to send the crowd wild. We were being outplayed and on the 33rd minute we had came close to conceding another goal but CFuller cleared off the line after the ball beat Bagpuss. Just before the break though we had our first chance with Drogba running onto a Copperhorse through-ball but his final effort went wide of the post.
The second half wasn't much better as Bradford PA dominated and on the 57th minute they had the chance of a third with a low shot which beat Bagpuss but not the upright. Three minutes later it got worse for us as we were reduced to ten men after Dalbeider was given a straight red card for a two footed lunge. Bradford carried on the pressure an on the 75th minute the assistant referee ruled a goal out for a foul on Gavrenwick. We never got close to goal and deep into injury time a powerful strike was diverted past Bagpuss by Copperhorse for an own goal

Bradford PA 3-0 FMS Rejects B.Dockerty 4, A.Hurst 10, Copperhorse 90+4 og 

Bagpuss, CFuller, Diego Imposta, Gavrenwick, Dalbeider, WLKRAS, BenArsenal, Mark Wilson, Copperhorse, Drogba, Tenthreeleader (Mandy)

Sent Off: Dalbeider (Straight Red)

Dalbeider has been given an automatic one match ban for his red card and I have fined him a days wage which he accepted. However the ban could be extended on the 24th when the FA Disciplinary Committee meets.

August 20th:
Boston Utd (York Street, Boston) (5/42)
A dire game for us in every sense as two minutes into the game we were a goal down as J.Thewlis ran into the area unmarked and headed a simple cross past Sherm. On the 16th minute we were reduced to ten men after captain CFuller was sent off for a second yellow card. However ten minutes later we equalised as Tenthreeleader fired in from outside the area to give the sleeping Boston keeper no chance of saving the ball. On the 34th minute though Boston retook the lead as J.Wright beat the offside trap with ease and rounded Sherm to slot home into the net. With four minutes remaining in the half Boston grabbed another goal with J.Thewlis grabbing his second of the match.
The second half was just as bad and on the 63rd minute we were reduced to nine men after WLKRAS grabbed a second yellow card which followed by a red, from the resulting free-kick Boston scored as BenArsenal headed past Sherm for an own goal. It just wasn't going our way at all and on the 79th minute Boston grabbed a fifth goal with S.Tuton firing in from close range after running onto a great through-ball. A minute later we had another player sent off as Mark Wilson earn't a second yellow card followed by a red. With three minutes remaining in the game our dire day got worse as Neilhoskins fired wide from the penalty spot after Copperhorse was brought down

Boston Utd 5-1 FMS Rejects J.Thewlis 2, 41, J.Wright 34, BenArsenal 64 og, S.Tuton 79 / Tenthreeleader 26

Sherm, CFuller, BenArsenal, Gavrenwick, Diego Imposta, WLKRAS, EvilDave, Mandy, Mark Wilson, Copperhorse, Tenthreeleader (Neilhoskins)

Booked: CFuller (2), BenArsenal, WLKRAS (2), EvilDave, Mark Wilson (2)
Sent Off: CFuller (2 Yellows), WLKRAS (2 Yellows), Mark Wilson (2 Yellows)

CFuller has been given a one match ban for his sending off and a warning which he accepted
Mark Wilson has been given a one match ban for his sending off and a warning which he accepted
WLKRAS has been given a one match ban for his sending off and a warning which he accepted
As a club we have been fined £500 for poor discipline after eight yellow cards and three red cards were handed out in the last match

Dalbeider - God know what you lot were on, but could do without it hahaha

August 24th:
More disciplinary news sees Dalbeider given an extra two match ban for his sending off against Bradford PA

Blyth (The Rejection Arena, Matlock) (6/42) 
With all suspensions and injuries it means that I can only name two players on the bench which were both goalkeepers. I wasn't holding out much hope for the match and was just hoping we didn't get any injuries. 
However the game got off to a good start as on the 6th minute we took the lead with Copperhorse firing in from just outside the area to give the Blyth keeper little chance of saving. Twelve minutes later we had another chance to score with Copperhorse coming close to adding a second but his shot went just wide of the post. We were running the show in truth and just before the half time interval we had another chance with Neilhoskins rattling the upright from ten yards after a one two with Drogba
The second half was ten minutes old when Blyth came close to equalising as they broke through my defence but Git2thachoppa reacted well to deny him the chance to score. However this was Blyth's only chance to score throughout the game and on the 78th minute we had one last chance to score with Copperhorse curling just wide of the keepers hands and post. I was chuffed though that we finally got a win

FMS Rejects 1-0 Blyth Copperhorse 6  

Git2thechoppa, Salkster, BenArsenal, Gavrenwick, Diego Imposta, Mandy, Neilhoskins, EvilDave, Copperhorse, Drogba, Tenthreeleader

Booked: Gavrenwick, BenArsenal (2)
Sent Off: BenArsenal (2 Yellows)

BenArsenal will miss the next game after being sent off, he was also warned about his sending off

August 28th:
Injury news sees Mark Wilson out for around eleven days after damaging his heel in training

I haven't seen so many red cards in a short space of time since I last played FIFA!

Do we all have 20 Aggression and 1 Tackling or what? :lol:

I think I might struggle to get another game if I keep conceding five every time I play

Is there some sort of bug that means players turn into animals - never seen so many red cards in so few games!!

I cant explain why you lot have so many red cards. The stats are all random as the only stat I changed was to put you all as wanting to go onto management if the story gets that far down the line. Probably inexperience with you all being young 17yr old whipper snappers haha

Sherm - Don't worry about your place, as I have three keepers I will try and get it so you all have the same amount of games per season barring injuries keeping you three out for any sort of long period

August 31st:
Kettering (Latimer Park, Kettering) (7/42)
Kettering had the better first half with some excellent play and on the 19th minute we had the referee to thank after he ruled out a goal for a foul on CFuller. Eight minutes later they had another chance with a low shot which Git2thachoppa tipped round the post. On the half hour Kettering finally got the goal they deserved with a brilliant effort from A.Nimely which rattled in off the crossbar. On the 34th minute it was two nil with A.Nimely again beating the defence and wasted no time in firing under my keeper. With a minute remaining in the half it was three nil as B.Solkhon headed in from a great cross which beat my whole defence with ease.
The second half was alittle tighter as Kettering relaxed their play however we were pretty dire and on the 64th minute Kettering had another chance with a curling effort which Git2thachoppa brilliantly tipped round the post. Eleven minutes later we managed to somehow get a goal with Drogba heading a Copperhorse cross past the Kettering keeper. With three minutes remaining in the game I was forced into a change as the injured Mandy had to be replaced by Sherm as I had only two keepers on the bench as substitutes

Kettering 3-1 FMS Rejects A.Nimely 30, 34, B.Solkhon 44 / Drogba 75

Git2thachoppa, Salkster, CFuller, Gavrenwick, Diego Imposta, Mandy (inj 87 – Sherm), Neilhoskins, EvilDave, Copperhorse, Drogba, Tenthreeleader

Booked: CFuller, Neilhoskins, Copperhorse, Salkster

The injury to Mandy wasn't as bad as we thought and he will only miss at most four days with a twisted knee

The end of the month sees us bottom of the Vanarama National League North with 3pts from seven games. We are however only a single point away from getting away from the relegation spot. Top of the table sees Chester on 18pts with Hereford a further two points behind.

1st: Chester (18pts), 2nd: Hereford (16), 3rd: Gateshead (15)
20th: Farsley (4), 21st: Curzon Ashton (4), 22nd: FMS Rejects (2)

Are you using a tactic with a lot of closing down? I can only assume this may contribute to a lot of fouls with all of these red cards barring one being for 2 yellows.

I think I am, to be fair I think your just a bunch of violent  reprobates hahaha

September 2019:
Kidderminster (The Rejection Arena, Matlock) (8/42)
Two minutes into the game we went a goal down as R.Williams ran through the defence with ease and fired under Git2thachoppa. On the 10th minute it was two nil with R.Peniket firing with pace past the keeper and into the back of the net. However three minutes later we pulled a goal back as Mandy ran through the defence with real ease and fired past the Kidderminster keeper. On the 27th minute we had another chance to score as Tenthreeleader rose above the defence and headed a Copperhorse cross past the keeper but not the crossbar. With two minutes remaining in the half Kidderminster grabbed another goal with T.Gardiner ran onto a through-ball and slotted in past Git2thachoppa.
The second half was three minutes old when we pulled a goal back as Drogba used his strength to beat the defence and wasted no time in firing under the keeper. On the 54th minute we levelled the game as WLKRAS curled the ball into the area and Mandy headed in off the upright much to the delight of the fans. We carried on the forward pressure and on the 73rd minute we had another chance to score with a curling free-kick from EvilDave which went just past the upright. With nine minutes remaining in the game we grabbed the winner as Copperhorse hit a powerful effort from just inside the area to give us all three points.

FMS Rejects 4-3 Kidderminster Mandy 13, 54, Drogba 48, Copperhorse 81 / R.Williams 2, R.Peniket 10, T.Gardiner 43

Git2thachoppa, Salkster, CFuller, Dalbeider, Diego Imposta, Mandy, BenArsenal (WLKRAS), EvilDave, Copperhorse, Drogba, Tenthreeleader (Neilhoskins)

Booked: CFuller, Copperhorse

September 7th:
York (The Rejection Arena, Matlock) (9/42)
A pretty open start saw both my side and the York side piling on the pressure and on the 16th minute York took the lead as J.Tait hit home from outside the area to give Git2thachoppa no chance of saving. Three minutes later though we equalised as Mark Wilson ran onto a BenArsenal through-ball and fired with pace under the keeper. On the half hour we had another chance to score with a long range effort from Mark Wilson which rattled the crossbar. Just before the break York came close to retaking the lead with a well struck effort which was diverted wide of the post by Dalbeider.
The second half was a lot quieter in truth with some very sloppy play by both sides. The first effort of the half saw Copperhorse running onto a through-ball and firing just wide of the post when it was easier to score on the 67th minute. However it was York who won the game as with two minutes remaining in the game L.McFarlane beat the defence with real ease to a long ball over the top and fired with pace past Git2thachoppa. I was gutted we lost but the performance was a lot better

FMS Rejects 1-2 York Mark Wilson 19 / J.Tait 16, K.McFarlane 88

Git2thachoppa, Salkster, Rien, Dalbeider, Diego Imposta (Gavrenwick), Mandy, BenArsenal, Mark Wilson, Copperhorse, Drogba, Neilhoskins

Booked: Dalbeider, Diego Imposta, Rien

September 9th:
The draw for the FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Rd has been made and we have been dawn at home against Grantham

Le 14/02/2020 à 06:10, mark wilson27 a dit :

Booked: Dalbeider, Diego Imposta, Rien

Finally back in the roster... and joining the booking party!

September 14th:
Gloucester (The Jubilee Stadium, Evesham) (10/42)
The game was thirteen minutes old when we conceded a silly goal as M.Jackson ran through my defence with real ease and fired under the body of Sherm. Ten minutes later it was two nil as V.Harper ran into the area and headed a cross past Sherm who was slow to react. On the 38th minute we had our first chance of the game as Neilhoskins beat the offside trap and fired with pace past the keeper but the ball bobbled wide of the post.
The second half was six minutes old when Gloucester had the chance to add a third goal with a low shot but Rien managed to divert the ball wide of the post. Just before the hour mark we pulled a goal back as Neilhoskins curled a thunderous effort from outside the area and into the top corner to give the keeper little chance of saving. On the 77th minute we had another chance with Tenthreeleader heading wide a Copperhorse cross when it was easier to score. Just before the final whistle we came close to an equaliser as Tenthreeleader played a one two with WLKRAS but his final effort went over the crossbar.

Gloucester 2-1 FMS Rejects M.Jackson 13, V.Harper 23 / Neilhoskins 58

Sherm, Salkster, Rien, Dalbeider, Diego Imposta, Mandy (WLKRAS), BenArsenal, Mark Wilson, Copperhorse, Drogba (Tenthreeleader), Neilhoskins

Booked: Dalbeider, BenArsenal, Rien

September 17th: 
AFC Telford (New Bucks Head, Telford) (11/42)
Not a great start to the game for the fans with little action. The first real piece of action came in the 39th minute when Copperhorse beat the offside trap and fired towards goal but the Telford keeper saved well to deny him.
The second half was pretty much the same with some dire play by both sides and yet again we were the first side to have an effort as just after the hour mark Copperhorse ran into the area unmarked and half volleyed a BenArsenal cross just over the crossbar. With ten minutes remaining Telford had the chance to score from the penalty spot as Dalbeider fouled in the area, luckily for us Sherm saved the penalty with ease.

AFC Telford 0-0 FMS Rejects

Sherm, CFuller, Dalbeider, Rien, Gavrenwick, Mandy (EvilDave), BenArsenal, Mark Wilson, Copperhorse, Drogba, Tenthreeleader (Neilhoskins)

Booked: Mandy, Copperhorse, Dalbeider, CFuller

CFuller will miss the next game after picking up his 5th yellow card of the campaign

On 17/02/2020 at 15:43, mark wilson27 said:

Booked: Dalbeider

Starting to see a pattern here...

Dalbeider - You do seem to like the colour yellow 

September 21st:
Grantham (The Rejection Arena, Matlock) FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Rd
We played really well and on the 13th minute we had a goal ruled out for offside as Tenthreeleader timed his run wrong and the flag was raised. Ten minutes later we had another chance with Drogba firing a powerful strike against the upright. On the 29th minute we finally got the lead we deserved as Copperhorse hit home from close range after a running onto a CFuller cross. However straight from kick off we let ourselves down as Grantham equalised with a long range effort from R.Atkinson which Sherm failed to deal with.
The second half was all my side as we powered forward. On the 49th minute we had another chance as CFuller crossed in but Tenthreeleader headed wide of the post. Eleven minutes later we had yet another chance as Neilhoskins played a one two with Mark Wilson and fired towards goal but his effort was brilliantly saved by the keeper. On the 67th minute we got the lead we deserved as CFuller ran down the wing and whipped a cross over the defence and onto the head of Drogba who headed it with power past the keeper. Twelve minutes later we should have put the game to bed with Copperhorse firing wide of the post when it was easier to score. With two minutes remaining in the game Grantham nearly equalised as a poor pass by Gavrenwick was intercepted but CFuller slid in and cleared the ball.

FMS Rejects 2-1 Grantham Copperhorse 29, Drogba 67 / R.Atkinson 30

Sherm, CFuller, Dalbeider, Rien, Gavrenwick, Mandy, BenArsenal, Mark Wilson, Copperhorse, Drogba, Tenthreeleader (Neilhoskins)

Booked: Gavrenwick, Tenthreeleader

September 23rd:
The draw for the FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Rd has taken place and we will be facing Gateshead at The Rejection Arena.

September 28th:
Brackley (The Rejection Arena, Matlock) (12/42)
After a good performance in the previous game we went the opposite way as we played dire. The only surprise is that it took till the 24th minute for Brackley to score as L.Ndlovu headed in past Sherm. Three minutes later the same player scored again as Rien failed to deal with a simple low cross and the striker fired past my keeper. We were being outplayed and on the stroke of half time our cause wasn't helped as Dalbeider was given a second yellow card which was followed by the red.
The second half was all Brackley and eight minutes into the half L.Ndlovu completed his hat-trick with a fine strike from outside the area which no keeper would've saved. Brackley were all over us and on the 64th minute we had the referee to thank as he ruled a goal out for  offside when to me it did look onside. With eight minutes remaining in the game Brackley got the fourth goal they deserved as M.Welch-Hughes curled in from close range after my whole team seemed to forget how to defend

FMS Rejects 0-4 Brackley L.Ndlovu 24, 27, 53, M.Welch-Hughes 82 DAL SO 45+2

Sherm, Salkster, Dalbeider, Rien, Gavrenwick, Mandy, BenArsenal (Diego Imposta), Mark Wilson, Copperhorse, Drogba, Tenthreeleader (Neilhoskins)

Booked: Copperhorse, BenArsenal
Sent Off: Dalbeider (Straight Red)

Dalbeider has been given an automatic two match ban for his sending off. I have fined him a days wages which he accepted
Also Copperhorse will miss the next match after picking up his 5th yellow card of the season
The end of the month sees us still bottom of the table with 7pts from twelve games, luckily we are only two points off the relegation zone. 
The top of the table sees Hereford top on 29pts with Chester three points behind them

1st: Hereford (28pts), 2nd: Chester (25), 3rd: Gateshead (23)
20th: Curzon Ashton (9), 21st: Altrincham (7), 22nd: FMS Rejects (7)