Jump to content

constant takeover rumours same outcome


Recommended Posts

not sure if its a bug but thought id investigate incase it is....in my 3rd season now with monaco...the first year i had 5 during that season....last season i had the same...this season so far ive had 2

ive literally just had the 2nd rumour  so ill send the save to the cloud that its just happened in & then another save just before it ....just worried its a bug & will never get taken over because of it...its never consortium messages either they are always `rumours not to be believed `

save files are :       Rob Evans - AS Monaco 2021.10.22.fm
                                Rob Evans - AS Monaco 2021.06.04.fm

Untitled.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 13:58, robevz said:

not sure if its a bug but thought id investigate incase it is....in my 3rd season now with monaco...the first year i had 5 during that season....last season i had the same...this season so far ive had 2

ive literally just had the 2nd rumour  so ill send the save to the cloud that its just happened in & then another save just before it ....just worried its a bug & will never get taken over because of it...its never consortium messages either they are always `rumours not to be believed `

save files are :       Rob Evans - AS Monaco 2021.10.22.fm
                                Rob Evans - AS Monaco 2021.06.04.fm

Untitled.jpg

Hey @robevz - Thanks for the save games. I believe the speculation is something that can now happen in game even if the owner has no intention of selling the club. The rumours can happen but if the chairman is just happy to stay then they will just deny them. Should not delay the owner selling the club if he decides to leave however, so you could be taken over in the future still. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @robevz - Thanks for the save games. I believe the speculation is something that can now happen in game even if the owner has no intention of selling the club. The rumours can happen but if the chairman is just happy to stay then they will just deny them. Should not delay the owner selling the club if he decides to leave however, so you could be taken over in the future still. 

ok mate cheers for that...just had one again but this time it says quashes consortium links haha guess ill just have to be patient but thanks again christopher

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/01/2020 at 14:44, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @robevz - Thanks for the save games. I believe the speculation is something that can now happen in game even if the owner has no intention of selling the club. The rumours can happen but if the chairman is just happy to stay then they will just deny them. Should not delay the owner selling the club if he decides to leave however, so you could be taken over in the future still. 

Would just like to weigh in that I've had constant speculation inbox messages probably about 10+ times a season every season. Including immediately following an actual takeover (which didn't happen until 10 years into the game.

This is with Liverpool.

It does drive me a bit mad.

Untitled.png

Edited by CaptainPlanet
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CaptainPlanet said:

Would just like to weigh in that I've had constant speculation inbox messages probably about 10+ times a season every season. Including immediately following an actual takeover (which didn't happen until 10 years into the game.

This is with Liverpool.

It does drive me a bit mad.

Untitled.png

jesus ive never had them that frequent maybe 3 in a space of 3 months not 3 in the same month nuts that is

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 15:56, CaptainPlanet said:

Would just like to weigh in that I've had constant speculation inbox messages probably about 10+ times a season every season. Including immediately following an actual takeover (which didn't happen until 10 years into the game.

This is with Liverpool.

It does drive me a bit mad.

Untitled.png

Might be a bit too excessive that. Do you have a save game before the one on the 23rd? Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Might be a bit too excessive that. Do you have a save game before the one on the 23rd? Thanks.

I've moved on a season since but it's still happened every couple of weeks.

Have uploaded 'New Liverpool.fmt' where I get a message on the 28th Dec, then another 12 days later. when I only got taken over a couple of years ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...