Taking Town To The Top

B.W.G

I've had to bring a new assistant manager left to join Ramsbottom as a manager so I've picked up this guy.

VcmNec6.png?1

He's a much better assistant manager than my last one but what got me was his age,he's 22 and has been capped by Dominica,here is his career stats...

fVeOI0p.png?1

Turns out he played more for Dominica than he did for Concord's first team :lol: 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

September 2025

Fixtures

g5e2rRz.png?1

League Table

pdenAEK.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was,we went unbeaten,I won Manager of the Month and Augustin won both Player of the Month and Young Player of the Month.In the league we picked up thirteen points from fifteen and took top spot,we did draw against Peterborough but I have no complaints from the game as it was a very competitive even game between the two sides.For the Leasing.com Trophy game against Blackpool,I was actually insulted by the side they put out,they decided to field fringe players and youngsters and my second string XI put them to the sword in a very one sided game.I generally thought I'd lose that match due to the number of players I was missing but I guess their manager doesn't care about the competition.

Six games in October,five come in the league while the other match is in the Leasing.com Trophy.In the league we will be facing Blackpool,Cheltenham,Lincoln,Colchester and Plymouth.Other than the Lincoln match,the upcoming month is actually pretty simple with compared to what it could have been,I already know how good Lincoln can be as they knocked us out in the Carabao Cup so I will be looking for revenge for that.If I can keep the current form going then I will be over the moon.In the Leasing.com Trophy,we are facing Man City u23's and I generally don't know what to expect as a u23 team can always change so I have no idea about who City will be fielding as there u23 team,Scunthorpe did beat them but they do have better players than we do but I do believe we could possibly get a draw against them.

October 2025

Fixtures

i37Tfxo.png?1

League Table

GQklJmr.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was a pretty good month as we picked up ten points from fifteen in the league which has left us at the top as we have a one point advantage at the top.We did lose our unbeaten run in the league as Cheltenham thumped us 3-0,we didn't play badly but it was a case one team being clinical while the other wasn't.Lincoln were the other team to take something from us but they have been a thorn in my side this season and are the most likely one to fight us for the title.As for the Leasing.com Trophy match against Man City u23's,it was a bit of a mismatch as City ended up playing the youngsters from the lower end of their u18's due to international call ups for their youngsters,if we had played City's full u23 team then it wouldn't of been 5-0,but that win has seen us progress into the next round with a game to spare.

Seven games in November,five in the league,one in the FA Cup and one in the Leasing.com Trophy.In the league we will be facing Plymouth,Leyton Orient,Swindon,Burton and Exeter,this is a bit more of a difficult month as we pay third and fourth but we do have home advantage in both games and I can only hope we take full advantage of it as they are both chasing ourselves and any slip ups could see Lincoln take top spot.In the FA Cup we will be facing Bromley,they are a bottom half Vanarama National League side,I will be fielding a strong team as the FA Cup is where we have made most of our money over the last several seasons.In the Leasing.com Trophy,we will be finishing our group stage with a home tie against Scunthorpe,it is a case of winner take all as we are both on six points and have qualified for the next round.My aim is to carry on our form as it could be a memorable season.