Sports Interactive Community

I have an issue during matches. I often get this weird sound bug, where it sounds as if the ball is being kicked 6-10 times. 
This might sound like a small thing, but it’s really taking my enjoyment out of watching games. 
This bug was raised by another user some time back 

Here it was suggested to clear cache and preferences folders and try a different game speed. I’ve already tried both fixes but didn’t solve my issue. 
Are there any other things I could try to get this fixed? I do play with non-SI skin, but default DB. 

Edited by KongeMeier

Can you attach a pkm from a match where you have the issue, please? Instructions below.

We haven't had that bug raised since then so we haven't had the need to look into it for other potential fixes, but with your pkm I'll pass the info to the relevant team. 

I have it in all matches, but just attached my last one.

This is a link to a video that shows how it's like on my end. It's the last few seconds of the video. Not the best example because the crowd is loud, but you can hear it for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGTfYQitmz8

KongeMeier Sound Bug.pkm

Do you have any custom graphics installed by any chance? Such as logos, facepacks, skins, etc?

I started a topic in the match engine forum on this issue on the 20th November. 

One of the QA called Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said it was under review. Could Kyle Brown confirm with Josh to see if it is being addressed. Thanks

4 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Do you have any custom graphics installed by any chance? Such as logos, facepacks, skins, etc?

Yeah, lots of it. But should adding graphics cause a bug with sound in the game? 

handy, which post are you referring to?

Konge, it's possible yes, it could cause delays in the processing. 

I can't say for sure it will fix things, but it's worth removing them to see if it will address the issue (you can cut/paste to a different location so you don't have to redownload).

Okay, if that’s the issue I’ll just have to get used to the donk donk donk sound. There’s no way I’m playing this game with default graphics. 

Edited by KongeMeier

Just to update you both:

We investigated the issue and have verified a fix for the bug. 

This will be rolled out during the next update - it should hopefully be soon.

In the meantime if you could play without sounds and have patience, it would be appreciated. 

Apologies we didn't catch this sooner.