PA and CA numbers on show

P-key

Is there a skin for fm20 that shows the numerical value of a player’s CA and PA either on the player screen or squad screen?

i have a skin showing the CA and PA in the star value, but I have seen YouTube fm20 videos where players have the numerical value showing on a players individual screen.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

• P-key changed the title to PA and CA numbers on show

I've purchased the in game editor and know I can view a players PA and CA on the "edit players attributes details" screen.

However, I was hoping there was a skin stating the numerical values (rather than stars) on a players screen page. As this would be much easier and quicker, rather than jumping into the "edit players attributes details" screen each time.

8 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

You can prob take the player attributes panel from the skin that has it, into the default.   I think Andromeda from last year has a basic one with values showing

I'm not that savy when it comes to the technical side of things, I was hoping there would be a skin out there ready to use, showing the PA and CA detail I was hoping for.

1 hour ago, P-key said:

I've purchased the in game editor and know I can view a players PA and CA on the "edit players attributes details" screen.

However, I was hoping there was a skin stating the numerical values (rather than stars) on a players screen page. As this would be much easier and quicker, rather than jumping into the "edit players attributes details" screen each time.

Just insert the CA and PA columns Ifrom within the "Hidden" category and they'll show on the team overview page.

14 ore fa, P-key ha scritto:

My skin :cool:

• 4 months later...

OK a little bit of a necro, but rather than start a new thread my question is related to this, I'm considering buying the editor so I can see players varying PA across saves, but when does the game decide what there PA is? for example I purchase the same player on 2 saves, he has a variable PA -9 (160-180?) will the game decide immediately at the start what there max is or does it vary depending on game time/training etc? so one could be 165 MAX whilst on my second save he could be 185 MAX? will it show the max he could be?

1 hour ago, daveb653 said:

So the editor will tell me the max it will possibly be on that save, taking into account, personality etc All I have to do is develop them correctly?

Yeah, very rare they will make it though.  The PA is the absolute limit, so perfect career, no injuries etc. but you can get within 10-20 or so. 

22 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Yeah, very rare they will make it though.  The PA is the absolute limit, so perfect career, no injuries etc. but you can get within 10-20 or so. 

Excellent, all I want to see is how good my wonderkid is actually capable of being between saves, so thanks for the help :)

Though I may be back when I load the game as I've never used the editor before :lol: