Lack of fan displays/ banners?

UKFA

This might be controversial, but when managing in non British leagues like Spain, Italy, Argentina, even the MLS, the lack of things like flares, banners, even the occasional drums etc are noticeable in their absence. I'm definitely not suggesting football hooliganism, pitch invasions or anything like that, but fan displays would really improve the realism in leagues that have these things routinely.

Edited by UKFA

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/01/2020 at 15:32, UKFA said:

This might be controversial, but when managing in non British leagues like Spain, Italy, Argentina, even the MLS, the lack of things like flares, banners, even the occasional drums etc are noticeable in their absence. I'm definitely not suggesting football hooliganism, pitch invasions or anything like that, but fan displays would really improve the realism in leagues that have these things routinely.

There used to be flares in previous fms i do not know why they stopped it i really liked them it added something to the game, but guess flares are banned everywhere now, but it would be nice for the crowd and the passion level to be different in certain countries.  

If you can remember which version it was please let me know, I'd love to check it out. It's such a huge part of the game in countries like Italy, Greece, Argentina, it seems strange to leave it out and make every country feel like the Premier League. On that note I find it a bit irritating that it's so focused on the English leagues, like it would have English leagues down to every school football team, and only Serie A in Italy. I know that's an exaggeration but you get my point. FIFA and Pro Evo do the same thing as well, it's not just FM. With the stadium noise as well it would add a whole new dimension to a game if it wasn't just the cheerful clapping of a man u game, but some actual atmosphere like this:

Can you imagine the pressure of being their manager :lol::lol: At least make it possible to add in stadium chants and flags with the editor or something.

Edited by UKFA

• 4 months later...