Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
lutzio83

Stadium Problem - stays in planning mode

Summary: I am playing as Andorra and am in my 2nd season in the First Spanish Division. I need a stadium with 15.000 capacity and suggest many times to increase capacity.

Description of Issue: Management did always confirm the capacity increase. But it is way too few (from 1.100 to 1.600) and it stays in planning mode

Steps to Reproduce: Check stadium planning or request stadium capacity increase

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloudNaake Lutz – Andorra.fm

Update: 2 years are now over in the First Division and I got a message that we will rent the Andorra stadium because the Andorra stadium has not the necessary capacity. That cannot be right :-(

Hey - Do you have a save game from just before the end of the planning stage? I can see it is due to complete on 19/11/2022. Thanks. 

In that save you provided I was able to successfully request a new stadium from the board. Did you receive any indication during the planning stage that the stadium construction would be stopped? 

No I didn’t unfortunately. It went through the end of the planning state but just not finishing it. 

14 hours ago, lutzio83 said:

No I didn’t unfortunately. It went through the end of the planning state but just not finishing it. 

Thanks for the information. I'll see if I can repeat this. 

Btw 3rd season started and I am still playing my old stadium. So no moving to a bigger one because of the requirement.

Any news on that? I am still playing in the first division with my 1k stadium :-)

23 hours ago, lutzio83 said:

Any news on that? I am still playing in the first division with my 1k stadium :-)

We're trying to look into what has caused this. There was a similar issue with another user and youth facilities and we think these bugs have a similar cause.