Sports Interactive Community
jckc221013jamie

Player position on scout report screen

How many times do i have to keep asking about this surly thin s is not an hard fix just to move the player in the right position 

positions.png

You were advised by the SI staff last month that this was a known issue and was under review.  

On 25/01/2020 at 22:35, FrazT said:

You were advised by the SI staff last month that this was a known issue and was under review.  

yeah last month and iv posted it a few times since beta but yeah great for getting back to me just last month so they have known about all this time but still no fix as usual 

I have no idea what items the SI staff will fix and when, but normally a hotfix will only be released for issues that are game stopping and this presumably isn't.  If it is fixed, therefore it will only be included in one of the major updates.

11 hours ago, jckc221013jamie said:

yeah last month and iv posted it a few times since beta but yeah great for getting back to me just last month so they have known about all this time but still no fix as usual 

That's because there hasn't been a full patch update as of yet. Only critical issues are addressed in hotfixes

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

That's because there hasn't been a full patch update as of yet. Only critical issues are addressed in hotfixes

ah yeah that makes sense thanks for explaining that 

13 hours ago, FrazT said:

I have no idea what items the SI staff will fix and when, but normally a hotfix will only be released for issues that are game stopping and this presumably isn't.  If it is fixed, therefore it will only be included in one of the major updates.

Thanks for explaining mate i understand that it does make sense 

Why has this still not been fixed it looks totally stupid a central midfielder in the defensive midfielder position, an attacking mid in a central mid position and an inside forward in wide midfielder position why would si want there game to look like that it makes it look very novice looking  

19 hours ago, jckc221013jamie said:

Why has this still not been fixed it looks totally stupid a central midfielder in the defensive midfielder position, an attacking mid in a central mid position and an inside forward in wide midfielder position why would si want there game to look like that it makes it look very novice looking  

Don't really know what it is you're complaining about as I can't see the problem.

Your oppo' is playing 4-2-3-1. The positions are correct, it just looks a bit weird on screen.

the more worrying thing is in the small window (expected tactical style) where you will see that there are only nine players on your team, only noticed this yesterday myself.

it may seem like a small thing but is that bug transferring to the game such as players disappearing from set piece windows, poor defending, etc'.

Hi both, just to confirm that these are both issues we are aware of and they are under review. 

On 27/02/2020 at 10:28, Francis Mooney said:

Hi both, just to confirm that these are both issues we are aware of and they are under review. 

I noticed today that there are the correct number of players in the small screen now ???  very strange indeed hmmmm.

Posted (edited)
On 27/02/2020 at 10:28, Francis Mooney said:

again a massive update and still not fixed Hopeless just totally useless 

it makes the game look so amateurist 

Untitled.png

Edited by jckc221013jamie