Sports Interactive Community
fmjonek

intense preasure+very high lane of enghttps://community.sigames.com/topic/512023-intense-preasurevery-high-lane-of-engagevery-attacking/age+very attacking

small but really annoying bug with those 3 options on. always 2 players are running to GK when he has ball on the ground. i mean always, no exception. instead of 1 going to GK and other one marking field player. not sure if it's just beta issue. i'm not including pkm as it's something that never change, players are doing that all the time.

update. layed few houers (about 15 games in season) on stasble realease. it's not beta issue. it's present in stable version as well.

Do you have any pkm examples which show this happening regularly in a match? 

sory missed your reply, i will post some pkm as soon as i can get in to game. however i've changed tactic to balanced so it doesn't occur as often, yet still does.

Edited by fmjonek

right, as i said it happens a lot less often after changing tactic to balanced. at 17th minute Necastle (AI team) players done same thing and at  26th minute my players. ofc i'm now at stable realease as it was pushed this week.

Newcastle - Leicester.pkm

Edited by fmjonek

there you go, perfect example of that behaviour. you can move topic to current version, this pkm is from current live version so it wasn't beta issue. check from 9:25. whole "show" in less than 30s.

Wolves - Leicester.pkm

Hi @fmjonek,

Thanks for taking the time to send these in!

We are aware of some pressing issues in the game and are always aiming to make this as accurate as possible. Your PKM's will be used as part of our investigation. 

To confirm, is your main annoyance when multiple players charge to win the ball back from a specific player?

Cheers,

Josh

it's 2 players running to GK when he gets pass from his defenders.