Sports Interactive Community

I'm not sure if this belongs here but I've noticed that, even though my team is on a good run of form and constantly winning , the morale of the squad is going down for what seems like no reason.

Team talks are always in the green, praise players after games, hold team meetings to praise them yet it's gone from excellent - perfect to really good - good.

Here is a screenshot of my fixtures so far and the squad morale

20200124202318_1.jpg

20200124202326_1.jpg

Players morale is always pulling towards the mid-point. This means even if it's 'Superb' or 'Very Low' it'll decrease or increase accordingly as time passes, to bring them back to a more neutral mid-period.

In real life mood is rarely one extreme or the other for a significant period of time. Studies have shown that after time mood will revert back to something in-between both, so the game mimics this. If you win games in a row they'll likely be more positive, losing games or unhappiness and more likely it'll be lower. But by design as each day passes the morale will slowly be moving as said, back to that mid-range point.

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Players morale is always pulling towards the mid-point. This means even if it's 'Superb' or 'Very Low' it'll decrease or increase accordingly as time passes, to bring them back to a more neutral mid-period.

In real life mood is rarely one extreme or the other for a significant period of time. Studies have shown that after time mood will revert back to something in-between both, so the game mimics this. If you win games in a row they'll likely be more positive, losing games or unhappiness and more likely it'll be lower. But by design as each day passes the morale will slowly be moving as said, back to that mid-range point.

That explains it, thanks mate